We Hate Movies commentaries
Apologies in advance for the non-Rifftrax related post, but I'm not sure where else to put this.

I don't know if anyone on this forum is familiar with the podcast We Hate Movies, but it's basically four guys discussing bad films and ripping them apart... hilariously I might add. They've done several commentaries that are only available to donors on their Patreon page (which I am).

Anyway, I've done my own syncing on a few of these, but the results are not very good. I frankly don't have the skills like some of you folks. So my question is, would anybody be interested in syncing any of these up? I can provide the commentaries.

Here's a list of their commentaries thus far:

C.H.U.D.
Star Trek: Nemesis
Sucker Punch (theatrical version)
Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014 version)
Taken 2
Twilight
Twilight: New Moon
Rambo (2008)
Cloverfield Paradox
Twilight: Eclipse
A Nightmare on Elm Street (the shitty remake)
Commando

I know it's a lot to ask, so if someone would wanna do even just one, I'd still be very appreciative. Thank you!
I have zero skills but much interest.
Here are just the un-synced commentaries...I'd absolutely love for this to happen too! These guys absolutely kill, been a huge fan for quite a while. These are just the 9 Patreon commentaries but if anyone actually syncs these, I wouldn't mind grabbing the other 4 off CDBaby to complete the collection.

https://mega.nz/#F!9JMynIAb!L_YFIKUv2vTwX-bcAD0lLA
I actually have the other four commentaries (bought them from Amazon) and am currently trying to upload them to MEGA to post here, but the upload keeps failing and I have no idea why. I'll keep trying, though.

But yeah, the podcast is indeed awesome and highly recommend folks around here to check it out. I haven't even listened to the last six commentaries they've put out, though, since my syncing skills are atrocious.
I'll take a look and sync up a few tomorrow
Finally got the following commentaries uploaded to MEGA:

C.H.U.D.

https://mega.nz/#!su4ViaZK!uBf3EGTEIT1Gh...Asfeh4wXo8

LaGrrande, that would be awesome and I surely do appreciate it!
Working on syncing CHUD, but these guys really need to work on their syncing instructions.

(Jan 04, 2019, 08:59 am)waterloowatts Wrote: Finally got the following commentaries uploaded to MEGA:

C.H.U.D.

https://mega.nz/#!su4ViaZK!uBf3EGTEIT1Gh...Asfeh4wXo8

LaGrrande, that would be awesome and I surely do appreciate it!
Well, while the forum was down all damn day yesterday, I had time to knock out C.H.U.D. and Star Trek: Nemesis 

C.H.U.D. in basic x264 and full 5.1 

Star Trek: Nemesis in Glorious x265 and full 5.1 

I've got most of the other movies on my media server already, just not exactly in a format that lends itself to sharing online (>10gig, x265, 4K, lossless audio, etc), downloading more shareable copies now.
LaGrrande, you are amazing!!!  Thanks, been wanting these to happen for a few years now  Big Grin
Yes, thank you very much, LaGrrande! I'm sure these will blow away my barely watchable efforts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries whomybabydaddy 1,153 623,630 Today, 00:54 am
Last Post: JabootyBot
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 35 17,799 Mar 25, 2024, 23:14 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 28,735 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 6,728 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee
  RAZZLE Team Commentaries DamonRedApril 2 8,532 Sep 19, 2022, 19:25 pm
Last Post: DamonRedApril