We Hate Movies commentaries
Oy, the problem with a lot of these is that they picked the theatrical versions, that are all but non-existent in a sea of unrated and extended editions.

A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)
Yeah I remember running into that problem while trying to do my own version of Sucker Punch. Trying to find a decent theatrical version was a pain in the ass. And thank you for doing Nightmare, haven't listened to that one yet. Hell, everything after the first Twilight commentary I haven't heard yet since I gave up trying to make a decent sync.
This Nightmare track is fun, thanks LG. Looking forward to checking out the rest!
Currently going mad trying to track down a copy of the Rambo theatrical version that actually has the forced non-English subtitles in it even though I've already got the commentary sync'd up.
(Jan 07, 2019, 16:54 pm)LaGrrande Wrote: Currently going mad trying to track down a copy of the Rambo theatrical version that actually has the forced non-English subtitles in it even though I've already got the commentary sync'd up.

Have you tried rutracker? There seem to be quite a few of the theatrical versions on there, but don't know if any of them have the forced non-English subs you're looking for.
(Jan 08, 2019, 12:25 pm)waterloowatts Wrote:
(Jan 07, 2019, 16:54 pm)LaGrrande Wrote: Currently going mad trying to track down a copy of the Rambo theatrical version that actually has the forced non-English subtitles in it even though I've already got the commentary sync'd up.

Have you tried rutracker? There seem to be quite a few of the theatrical versions on there, but don't know if any of them have the forced non-English subs you're looking for.

i second that, i've never used rutracker for movies but it's a great site in general, lots of stuff on there i can't find anywhere else (i use it mostly for vinyl rips). don't be deterred by the fact that it's in russian, once u stumble thru it a bit it won't be long before u start to pick up on important words such as "download" (and yes i realize google can translate it, but when u see entire translated sentences it tends to read as gibberish)
Well, so far, I've pored over the subtitle sites and mass downloaded about 150+ subtitle files for it. So far, they were all just the full subtitles (Or the subtitles from the commentary), none were the forced non-English parts. I've still got another 40 or so more Rambo torrents downloading as we speak in hopes that one of them will have the forced subtitles separate, or better yet, the original Bluray PGS subtitles that I can make my own text based files out of.
Thanks for all your efforts LG. Really appreciate the work you're putting in!
(Jan 08, 2019, 20:30 pm)Rifferee Wrote: Thanks for all your efforts LG. Really appreciate the work you're putting in!

The bitch of the thing is that I already had Rambo IV in my personal collection, and just watching the first ~10 minutes to sync up the Commentary made me discover that it didn't have the right subtitles. Christ, I think I even have it on Bluray somewhere, but I don't have a Bluray drive on my PC that I could rip the subtitles from.
(Jan 08, 2019, 20:54 pm)LaGrrande Wrote:
(Jan 08, 2019, 20:30 pm)Rifferee Wrote: Thanks for all your efforts LG. Really appreciate the work you're putting in!

The bitch of the thing is that I already had Rambo IV in my personal collection, and just watching the first ~10 minutes to sync up the Commentary made me discover that it didn't have the right subtitles. Christ, I think I even have it on Bluray somewhere, but I don't have a Bluray drive on my PC that I could rip the subtitles from.

Sounds very aggravating and I wish you luck. To echo Rifferee, I certainly appreciate you taking on this task. Just finished watching the Nightmare on Elm Street remake you posted (first time listening to the WHM commentary, laughed my ass off) and it was a great sync! Also, I love that you've been tacking on the intros after the commentaries, just like a RiffTrax sync.. Kudos to you, LG!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 66 21,054 4 hours ago
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries whomybabydaddy 1,205 640,404 Apr 17, 2024, 18:37 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 29,087 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 6,927 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee
  RAZZLE Team Commentaries DamonRedApril 2 8,735 Sep 19, 2022, 19:25 pm
Last Post: DamonRedApril