We Hate Movies commentaries
Twilight of the Sith!
Disregard
Thanks so much LG! You're a beaut!
It's gone from a good to great weekend...thanks LG!!
Huzzah! Thank you LG, I'd say you've earned the Nobel Prize for this... or at least a Pabst Blue Ribbon.
Speedbump - The Twilight sync has been delayed because I'm pretty close to finishing download with a better quality audio track.

Updates - Right now, the Rambo, Cloverfield Paradox, and the C.H.U.D. v2 syncs are all completed, they're just awaiting re-encoding at the moment. The Taken 2 sync is also complete, I'm in the middle of the encode for that right now, should be up Sunday or Monday. A theatrical copy of Sucker Punch and (Hopefully for) Commando are still downloading, but no ETA for either of those. 

Twilight: New Moon's sync is also complete (And the biggest pain in the ass of the WHM series to sync thus far - Poor syncing instructions, drifting audio needed to be stretched out to stay in sync at the end, etc), I'm just going to wait until the first Twilight sync is up first before posting it. And, I've already got a copy of Twilight: Eclipse ready to get sync'd up, too.

We Hate Movies Commentaries - Folder #1 

Coming Soon

----------
The Cloverfield Paradox - Encode complete, uploading now
C.H.U.D. v2 - Encode complete, pending upload
Sucker Punch (Theatrical) - Downloading
Command - (Theatrical) - Hopefully what I'm downloading

Uploaded
----------
(2008) Twilight
(2009) Twilight - New Moon
(2010) Twilight - Eclipse
A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)
C.H.U.D. v1
Rambo (2008)
Star Trek - Nemesis
Star Wars - Revenge of the Sith v5
Taken 2
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)
Thanks so much LG!

I have to watch x265 on my computer because my firestick Kodi can't handle it (not sure if it's the hevc, it struggles on a lot of my hevc).

Hey does anyone else's Star Wars WHM commentary get a bit drowned out by the movie music/sfx? It might just be my sound bar.
(Jan 13, 2019, 00:44 am)Rifferee Wrote: Thanks so much LG!

I have to watch x265 on my computer because my firestick Kodi can't handle it (not sure if it's the hevc, it struggles on a lot of my hevc).

Hey does anyone else's Star Wars WHM commentary get a bit drowned out by the movie music/sfx? It might just be my sound bar.

Yes, Kodi struggles with x265. Its better to stream it from your PC to Chromecast (if you got it).
x265 HEVC decoding requires a lot of horsepower, so it very rarely plays well on things like sticks, boxes, Pi's, etc. I try to avoid it because I'll probably be streaming it to somewhere in my house that can't play it well.
Thanks mentallo and BF, bummer!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries whomybabydaddy 1,159 624,108 2 hours ago
Last Post: Flowers789
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 37 17,877 5 hours ago
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 28,738 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 6,730 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee
  RAZZLE Team Commentaries DamonRedApril 2 8,535 Sep 19, 2022, 19:25 pm
Last Post: DamonRedApril