(Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
Dr Ozy, COmpletely agree. I sigh a lot seeing the votes on the public poll. It's always shite pop movies that win most the time. Go deep into the 80s guys. THeres a lot of streamable gems. lol Tremors too was a garbage movie, but they had fun ripping it apart. They need to do movies like Society. Not The Mask. I worked on The Weekly Planet dubs through The Mask. lol Pop movies are like woopie cushions. Sure, they look fun, all they are is hot air escaping a balloon and everyone forgets the laughed in 10 seconds..
(Apr 16, 2024, 16:47 pm)KinoQueen13 Wrote: Pop movies are like woopie cushions.  Sure, they look fun, all they are is hot air escaping a balloon and everyone forgets the laughed in 10 seconds..

I'm right here with yall. The Mask? It was never my thing, but I also think Jim Carrey is not funny. 
I'll take Tremors 2 any day.
(Apr 16, 2024, 15:33 pm)DrOzymandias Wrote: I agree with you JabootyBot! It drives me bonkers when everyone votes for mainstream Hollywood movies on Patreon. The little known dogcrap movies are much much better riffing material. And that's also where the Jaboody boys shine as well. The "Good" movies they spend more time talking about how cool they are and their nostalgia for them. Give me out and out garbage any day of the week!!

Hell yeah brother. Let's just be happy that so many times a movie is voted for and they boys just disregard it and do a completely different movie. Lol.

Is Society the 1989 movie? I've seen it lovingly mentioned here so many times I have to watch it some time this week.
Yep Society is from 1989. Try like hell to avoid spoilers if possible because it has an ending that will absolutely shock you and blow your mind. As much as they freaked out over the ending to Sleepaway Camp I think Society is even farther off the deep end and the boys would absolutely lose their shit.
Haha. Turns out I've seen Society before. Luckily because that.... whatever the fuck that ending is was spoiled with the most blatantly obvious in your face thumbnail where I watched it. Yeah I can't imagine how the boys would react to that one. It made me think I'd love for them to do a couple Troma movies one day too.
Hahaha YUS! Troma's War and Street Trash would be awesome. Or The Toxic Avengers series.
Any news from the livestreams?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 67 21,239 3 hours ago
Last Post: JetJaguar73
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 234 257,829 Mar 18, 2024, 22:43 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 29,098 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 6,931 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee
  RAZZLE Team Commentaries DamonRedApril 2 8,738 Sep 19, 2022, 19:25 pm
Last Post: DamonRedApril