We Hate Movies commentaries
(Jan 24, 2021, 18:15 pm)tripletap006 Wrote: Hey guys, don't know if you caught this but the WHM crew just had a live event discussing Terminator: Dark Fate...basically just a live video podcast but as of 1/22, it's no longer available to purchase...but it's been added to the WHM folder, enjoy!

WHM Stash

To be clear: this is a discussion and not a movie with commentary track, right?

Has anyone riffed this yet? I want to see it, but it feels like I might just need an emotional support commentary to dare it.
(Apr 02, 2021, 01:51 am)Meat Trademark Wrote:
(Jan 24, 2021, 18:15 pm)tripletap006 Wrote: Hey guys, don't know if you caught this but the WHM crew just had a live event discussing Terminator: Dark Fate...basically just a live video podcast but as of 1/22, it's no longer available to purchase...but it's been added to the WHM folder, enjoy!

WHM Stash

To be clear: this is a discussion and not a movie with commentary track, right?

Has anyone riffed this yet? I want to see it, but it feels like I might just need an emotional support commentary to dare it.

That is correct...just like a podcast episode of theirs but in video format.  They unfortunately only crank out one actual movie commentary once every 3 months.
Thanks for all your hard work with these. Any chance someone could post the Synder session files?
All three were very, very good...I wish I'd kept them but I'm already back down to the $8 level
Hey guys and gals, 3 things:

1) I forgot to update this thread but almost 2 months ago I uploaded their last WHM Live of Rambo Last Blood to the WHM Stash folder, sorry =)
2) Looks like their next movie commentary will actually be Jackass: The Movie...which sounds amazing!  Should be out at the end of the month.
3) Is anyone planning on recording their livestream at FRQNCY1 tomorrow?  I bought my ticket like 2 months ago and no kidding: I move into a new place AND trade in my old ass car tomorrow...they've said they won't rebroadcast either =/
Anyone have the Vinegar Syndrome release of Scanner Cop (1994)? Apparently their blu-ray has a commentary track from WHM. The disc is currently out of print/sold out but supposed to be back in stock this summer.
Now that's interesting...I just downloaded the digital copy a few days ago but only the main movie's audio track was included.  I'll be on the lookout!  Hard to tell from the tweet I just saw about it but are they on BOTH Scanner Cop 1&2 or just the first one?!
That would be awesome to get a copy with the commentary up on here!
Alrighty you guys, after quite a bit of tracking down today, I found the WHM Scanner Cop commentary track (co-starring Warwilf's own Richard Lynch!).  Now it already comes pre-ducked to the movie audio in the background and it's down pretty low...if anyone hates it as is, I can try to make my own mix.  I don't believe they did one for Scanner Cop 2 which also just came out in 4K but what a blessing that we're getting this and another movie commentary later this month from the gang.  On that note, if anyone has a 1080p version of Jackass 2002 for that commentary sync, please PM me...it's insane to believe that the first one might have only ever came out in 480p!

Also added was their one day only livestream on 6/5 talking Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome that I tried to record.  It came out not so great as there is constantly audio/video drift and then re-syncs in the stream.  I would blame myself or my computer for recording for about 9 hours of stuff before it since I wasn't home...but considering the group that put on this whole event didn't seem to know what they were doing technically (and even had the AC fail on them a few times) this might be the best we'll ever get from the amateurish effort.

Enjoy!

WHM Stash

[Image: lKun1pj.jpg]

5 minutes into listening to the commentary and it was killing me that the movie audio was so freaking low. So I whipped up a version 2 that has my mix with higher background movie audio as the first track...second track is still the normal movie but I left the original untouched WHM commentary track that came with the movie as the third track for people that may prefer it. Certainly not me, haha...enjoy!!
I don't think a HD copy of the first Jackass exists because they shot it in 480p digital so there's not much point. They don't have a film element to scan.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 66 21,113 8 hours ago
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries whomybabydaddy 1,205 640,549 Apr 17, 2024, 18:37 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 29,090 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 6,928 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee
  RAZZLE Team Commentaries DamonRedApril 2 8,736 Sep 19, 2022, 19:25 pm
Last Post: DamonRedApril