We Hate Movies commentaries
(Sep 07, 2021, 23:40 pm)tripletap006 Wrote: Absolutely Rifferee! And it looks like their next movie commentary choice just leaked, it'll be 1981's The Prowler...due out at the end of next month!

Oh that has some fun gags, weird plot and Savini effects to laud. Should be a hoot!
Awwwww Happy Halloween y'all!  It's 1981's The Prowler, added to the stash!

WHM Stash

[Image: 14vXmLm.jpg]
thanks pal!!
(Oct 28, 2021, 23:24 pm)tripletap006 Wrote: Awwwww Happy Halloween y'all!  It's 1981's The Prowler, added to the stash!

WHM Stash

[Image: 14vXmLm.jpg]
Could you also add the Mp3 versions of the commentaries?
You're awesome!

I haven't done nearly enough prowlin' in my lifetime.

Thanks, dude.
Follow those midwestern movie dreams!!  It's 1999's American Movie, added to the stash!  (*Never had an HD release, subtitles included in the file and there is a TON of dialogue in this movie)

WHM Stash

[Image: whm_americanmoviementary.jpg]
Holy cow, thanks. One of my favorite docs about making movies! If you haven't seen this, check it out - it's very funny, touching and inspiring.
I've never heard of it before but it got me very intrigued when I was syncing it up!
Thanks! And a Happy New Year!
Ho-lee balls.

Thank you TT for the upload.
This was just the best. I cannot believe I didn't know that this true and proper gem existed. The commentary really set it off.
Many thanks and a very happy New Year to y'all.

(Jan 02, 2022, 01:55 am)JetJaguar73 Wrote: Ho-lee balls.

Thank you TT for the upload.
This was just the best.  I cannot believe I didn't know that this true and proper gem existed.  The commentary really set it off.
Many thanks and a very happy New Year to y'all.

Also. I appreciate the subs! Cheers!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 67 21,238 3 hours ago
Last Post: JetJaguar73
  (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries whomybabydaddy 1,206 640,908 6 hours ago
Last Post: SuperLake
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 29,097 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 6,931 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee
  RAZZLE Team Commentaries DamonRedApril 2 8,738 Sep 19, 2022, 19:25 pm
Last Post: DamonRedApril