Poll: Do you buy music CDs?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
40.80%
51 40.80%
No
59.20%
74 59.20%
Total 125 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you still buy music CDs?
not anymore. the last time i bought cds was when i was in college (2004-2005). theres this store that sells pirated cds (compilation of songs). i like it very much because it has many songs for a cheap price. but when i discovered torrenting in 2010 i did my own burning to cd/dvd to play to mp3 player/dvd player then later copy to usb to play to usb enabled player then later to android through bluetooth speaker. but before torrent days, i can get mp3 through kazaa, limewire and even on google. dont even ask me of casette tape days.
DVDs? CDs?

Count me in!
i own literally thousands of CD's and a shelf or two of DVD's, i love CD's
I think this poll should have "yes and no" as an option.

For example, there are media that I own but there are others that I would rather pirate.

I'm in between.
Do you play them on a walkman or a stereo or what? I own a few video game soundtracks.
I play them on a DVD player when I go on the treadmill.
It really depends. If it's something that I would gift to a friend, absolutely. I bought Sufjan Stevens' Carrie & Lowell CD on Bandcamp, it came with a digital copy, I gifted the CD to a friend.
I buy CDs of the stuff I really like originals of groups only.
Except in auction lots I have *never* bought a music CD.
And of those, sold them or tossed them.

Like vinyl, some have notable value. Especially if shrinkwrapped.
I mostly buy CD's now due to the things I'm looking for not having torrents available for them. Even then I like ripping my own discs to FLAC so I know where they came from and that they are high quality, and to keep them in pristine condition.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What music genre do you enjoy the most? lustrous 9 2,294 Mar 22, 2024, 13:41 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  Need some advice for uploading music :) lustrous 3 1,022 Feb 27, 2024, 18:12 pm
  Fuck The Music Industry lustrous 4 1,041 Feb 14, 2024, 15:34 pm
  The world music thread blimey23 16 34,773 Feb 04, 2024, 19:33 pm
Last Post: Resurgence
  80s MUSIC daddy bond 96 233,062 Feb 04, 2024, 19:27 pm
Last Post: Resurgence