SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: [XP 10/11] Eliazzzzz's Aircraft Library with Cracks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where did you guys get the license generator?
Any chance you have the JARDesign updated for full support for xp11? (V3 A320, V2.3 A330)

EDIT: nvm, new to the forum, didn't read the other pages.
@eliazzzzz do you happen to have FlyjSim Dash 8 Q400.

Thanks alot for the other aircraft, I am currently using them all.

When you announced a v2 coming out, I was crossing my fingers for the Q400 

Cheers man
Are you able to upload the VMAX 787 for XP 11?
BTW all the other aircrafts work great, thanks a lot
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: FlyJSim Bombardier Q400

[Image: JPtOwGb.jpg]

ThePirateBay: https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/18293607

Direct Torrent Download (Magnet/.torrent file): https://mega.nz/#!apcjAQ7Z!V2T8i-K-FD1Li...ksNXCso9Qs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
upload to mega pls, torrent bad
SSG 747 or embraer 170,195 ssg or xcrafts?
You rock Eliazzzzzz

gGggg The torrent works fine. Downloaded fast.

One issue is the FMS, I cannot bring it up. I read other places even with the paid version that you need to program a key to toggle "FMS Popup"
I programmed a key on the keyboard. Works for other planes to toggle the FMS, however not working on the Q400..
No FMS kinda sucks, touch and goes were fun though
how can i get activator.exe to work on a mac? i tried wine but i dont think its working. can someone give a good guide on that or provide an alternative mac activation option

wine creates a serial.key file in the aircraft folder but the plane is still not activated when i run xplane and neither does the key in that file work when i try to activate manually
Hello.
I downloaded the 757 and it has no activator... What should I do??