SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: [XP 10/11] Eliazzzzz's Aircraft Library with Cracks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Feb 18, 2018, 07:17 am)Moffablue Wrote: [ -> ]I WANT TO CRY RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THE FF IS NOT UPLOADED YET HERE!! Sad

same
Hi everybody
The a320 ultimate from Flight Factor has been released yesterday. Do you think you (or other people) are going to crack it because it's really expensive for a xp11 plane ?

Thank for your help
Leo
(Feb 18, 2018, 07:21 am)leov670 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everybody
The a320 ultimate from Flight Factor has been released yesterday. Do you think you (or other people) are going to crack it because it's really expensive for a xp11 plane ?

Thank for your help
Leo

We are all waiting for it but it shouldn't be long now
(Feb 18, 2018, 07:28 am)Bur Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank for your help
Leo

Alright so I'll wait for it like you  Big Grin

And does someone know if the PA-28R Arrow III from just flight (right here :https://www.justflight.com/product/pa28r-arrow-iii-xplane-11) has been cracked on this topic because I search on the first pages but it's very long so if someone could tell me, thanks to him.
(Feb 18, 2018, 07:33 am)leov670 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 18, 2018, 07:28 am)Bur Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank for your help
Leo

Alright so I'll wait for it like you  Big Grin

And does someone know if the PA-28R Arrow III from just flight (right here :https://www.justflight.com/product/pa28r-arrow-iii-xplane-11) has been cracked on this topic because I search on the first pages but it's very long so if someone could tell me, thanks to him.

Just read through the whole thing because there is some good things.
Does anyone have a crack for the Jardesign ground Handeling Deluxe Plugin. The previous link does not work?
(Feb 18, 2018, 08:01 am)Jake123 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have a crack for the Jardesign ground Handeling Deluxe Plugin. The previous link does not work?

i have it but i dont kniow how i activated it but i uploaded it to mega just go back a few pages and you will find it! Big Grin

i think i just need to wait a few days for the ffa320and fly the jar instead Sad
BTW does someone know how to fix the bug when you armed the spoilers for landning and when you land they dont come up?
(Feb 18, 2018, 08:29 am)Moffablue Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 18, 2018, 08:01 am)Jake123 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have a crack for the Jardesign ground Handeling Deluxe Plugin. The previous link does not work?

i have it but i dont kniow how i activated it but i uploaded it to mega just go back a few pages and you will find it! Big Grin

i think i just need to wait a few days for the ffa320and fly the jar instead Sad
BTW does someone know how to fix the bug when you armed the spoilers for landning and when you land they dont come up?

My PC just doesn't run the key
what key??

I WANT THE FFA320 NOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLS SOMEONE CRACK IT PLSSSS Sad
(Feb 18, 2018, 08:43 am)Moffablue Wrote: [ -> ]what key??

I WANT THE FFA320 NOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLS SOMEONE CRACK IT PLSSSS Sad

YOU ARE NOT ALONE..... Tongue