Wrong code
Hello all,

I'm facing the same problem,
I registred once, but I received the confirmation mail too late and couldn't confirm it (link was not confirmed), I can't do password recovery for it because the email address is not registred?!

Now I am trying to register again, but I can't use the email address again, although the password recovery wouldn't recognize it, and using another email I get the wrong code message.

For so far as I know we have an static IP on our router and I can access the piratebay directly without proxy's

Would be great if you can help me,
WHCK01

NIK edited Jan 12, 2014 19:06 pm this post because:

Your problem is nothing to do with non-confirmation, you've been banned and you know very well why.

Trying to upload a 1.5MB torrent (150GB/755 files). In safari it times out to blank page after like 120 seconds, in firefox i get "wrong code" after the same timeframe. Suggestions?

NIK edited Jan 15, 2014 19:27 pm this post because:

You can't upload torrents that large here. Split it up or forget it.

Same issue:
tryed many times to upload, always receiving the same message "wrong code".
Coul'd you, please, fix my problem?

Moe edited Jan 19, 2014 15:27 pm this post because:

Your IP was recently banned after use by another account to upload garbage. You will need to get a different IP.

What are the current limits for uploading torrents?
There are no hard limits. It is a combination of factors.
And in this case? what limit did I hit?
(Jan 19, 2014, 17:00 pm)SweBm Wrote: And in this case? what limit did I hit?

There is no way of knowing, and is irrelevant to this thread, as wrong code has nothing to do with it.
(Jan 19, 2014, 11:16 am)potigucho Wrote: Same issue:

I had an static IP address. How coul'd I change my IP???

(Jan 20, 2014, 03:40 am)potigucho Wrote:
(Jan 19, 2014, 11:16 am)potigucho Wrote: Same issue:

I had an static IP address. How coul'd I change my IP???

[/quote]
The last IP address you used on TPB was banned 3 months ago. I've unbanned it.
NIK
Today 08:11 am
[/quote]

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/9038381/D...er_Effects
Enviado 10-12 2013, Tamanho de 2.51 GiB, UP por potigucho

As you can see, I uploade a torrent 40 days ago...So, couldn't be banned "3 months ago"...
By the way, may be few the 19 torrents I've uploaded
( http://thepiratebay.se/user/potigucho/ ), but none of them were "garbage", like you said, cause ALL are still be seeding.

NIK edited Jan 20, 2014 04:11 am this post because:

The last IP address you used on TPB was banned 3 months ago. I've unbanned it.

(Jan 20, 2014, 03:40 am)potigucho Wrote: I had an static IP address. How coul'd I change my IP???

As you can see, I uploade a torrent 40 days ago...So, couldn't be banned "3 months ago"...
By the way, may be few the 19 torrents I've uploaded
( http://thepiratebay.se/user/potigucho/ ), but none of them were "garbage", like you said, cause ALL are still be seeding.

No one said you were banned or uploading garbage. Unless you were the one using the address 3 months ago when it got banned.

So either you really don't have a static IP address, or you have more than one account and got banned 3 months ago.
That's all OK, now. Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Getting "wrong code" all the time while trying to upload a torrent mark10pearl 2 16,197 Jul 22, 2017, 07:00 am
Last Post: Sid
  Messed Up Code kynutcase 7 26,837 Sep 02, 2016, 05:48 am
Last Post: Q91
  upload greeted by Error, no code just error horrorhound 3 18,246 Jul 22, 2016, 20:49 pm
Last Post: imPROvise
  SuprBay: Authorization code mismatch sby2009Nov14jb 1 17,270 Dec 11, 2013, 22:16 pm
Last Post: kjf