Wrong code
I too am encountering the "wrong code" error when trying to upload today. I was able to upload yesterday.

I would like some help please.

Moe edited Feb 07, 2014 13:17 pm this post because:

You should be able to upload now.

No I still can't upload. If it helps, I'm trying to upload a few ebooks.

Edit: Never mind.
I've encountered the wrong code error several times today, don't know what it is. Sad

NIK edited Feb 09, 2014 17:22 pm this post because:

It's explained in the first post of this thread.

i have successfully uploaded a bunch of torrents with no problem, using anonymox.
but now i have a problem with a torrent... everytime i try to upload it says wrong code, the problem is that the chaptha is very difficult to understand... there is a way to get an easier chaptha? or it givee me the wrong code error because i'm banned?
i am ZMachTNT.. i try to upload 6h ago without success, now if i enter in my profile i see all my torrents... so i know i'm not banned, but why I can't upload the torrent? why error wrong code everytime?
i used to use anonymox.. but i cannot upload anymore because of the error, so i try to use vtunnel, or any other proxes but nothing!

thanks!

NIK edited Feb 09, 2014 17:23 pm this post because:

The last IP you used was banned (last year). I've cleared it so you should be OK (at least until you change IP again).

I don't understand, I have been banned or just my IP?

Smile Thanks bro. Smile I was worried for a bit. Smile

NIK edited Feb 09, 2014 18:39 pm this post because:

Neither your account nor the IP address you used last is banned.

That doesn't mean you're not having problems--just that you're changing IP's; so we can't help you, as explained in the opening post.

Just change you IP again and sooner or later you should get lucky.

Just wondering if you could unblock my new address.. Thanks in advance Wink as I cannot post upload

Moe edited Feb 11, 2014 20:46 pm this post because:

It is not banned. If you are having problems uploading, it is for another reason.

I joined a couple of minutes ago and I tried to upload a torrent. It kept saying that I had the wrong code. I did some research and what people were saying is that my IP is banned for some reason. I was just wondering if there was a way to undo this? Confused

Moe edited Feb 16, 2014 01:21 am this post because:

It is "undone"

Hey guys, for the first time I've decide to upload a torrent on piratebay. But i can't, it gives an "wrong code" error. Also i can't even post a comment. Can somebody check if my account is banned or something?
(Mar 03, 2014, 04:45 am)leelaw Wrote: Hey guys, for the first time I've decide to upload a torrent on piratebay. But i can't, it gives an "wrong code" error. Also i can't even post a comment. Can somebody check if my account is banned or something?

Fixed.
Hey Guys,

When I go to reg my username LZA_P3LL, andputinmy email address and password, it gives me the error message "wrong code". I want to startuploa ding so i've created a new email address just for that,but it's not taking it.

Any suggestions??

Thanks so much for your time and help!!!!!

LZA

kjf edited Mar 04, 2014 00:22 am this post because:

d00d

we have a whole thread for this.

You've got to get out of the void more...

merged

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Getting "wrong code" all the time while trying to upload a torrent mark10pearl 2 16,317 Jul 22, 2017, 07:00 am
Last Post: Sid
  Messed Up Code kynutcase 7 26,962 Sep 02, 2016, 05:48 am
Last Post: Q91
  upload greeted by Error, no code just error horrorhound 3 18,369 Jul 22, 2016, 20:49 pm
Last Post: imPROvise
  SuprBay: Authorization code mismatch sby2009Nov14jb 1 17,339 Dec 11, 2013, 22:16 pm
Last Post: kjf