(Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
Same baby at the end of 2001: Space Odyssey?!?  It's 1989's A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child, added to the stash!!  (Working on finding a Seed of Chucky Theatrical release but I may just have to adapt their commentary to the widely available Unrated Cut, but that won't be until tonight or tomorrow AM)

Jaboody Stash

[Image: vwpaheT.jpeg]
I can hardly wait for all their Halloweener movies. Thanks for getting Nightmare 5 to us quick.
(Oct 04, 2024, 00:02 am)NotRichBatman Wrote: they mentioned yesterday during the stream they're taking today off to tape Seed of Chucky and the next in the series of Bad Dream On Freddy's Street (I believe it's 5)

Edit: Some of my favorite jaboody dubs
Hard Ticket To Hawaii
The Last Dragon
Smart House
Goonies
Labyrinth
Anaconda
Tiptoes
Sidekicks
Morbius
Stone Cold

too many, really

"Bad Dream On Freddy's Street"

This was just you joking about right?

I use Potplayer (most outstanding media player there is. You can basically do anything imaginable with playback) and it always defaults to Jaboody audio. I sometimes use the files to watch movies with my daughter and always remember to immediately change the track. It was funny couple of weeks ago I mentioned a scene from something and my daughter didn't remember it. I opened the file and skipped forward trying to find the scene and the first thing we heard was Lew say something like "this looks like a really good place to take a dump". It was so out of place and I had to explain the whole Jaboody dubs streaming thing to her. Lol

Thanks as always for the work you do Trips.
just joking. I love the franchise; it was, strangely, a nice part of my childhood. always preferred it to Halloween and Friday
thanks for sharing that oopsie with your daughter, lol
and thank you tripletap
(Oct 04, 2024, 15:57 pm)tripletap006 Wrote: Same baby at the end of 2001: Space Odyssey?!?  It's 1989's A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child, added to the stash!!  (Working on finding a Seed of Chucky Theatrical release but I may just have to adapt their commentary to the widely available Unrated Cut, but that won't be until tonight or tomorrow AM)

Jaboody Stash

[Image: vwpaheT.jpeg]

after the week I've just had, this is a welcome gift. Many thanks tripletap!
I believe I caught them saying "This one was assssssssss!"  It's 2004's Seed of Chucky, added to the stash! (And I did have to go with syncing it up to the unrated version so there's about 70 seconds right before the end where they have no commentary, nothing crazy)

Jaboody Stash

[Image: e03N3S6.jpeg]
Thanks!
Seed of CHucky was so freakin' bad. I've seen it before too. In the theater. Watching it a second time in my life was just insane. At least the guys made it tolerable. Thanks Triple.
(Oct 04, 2024, 19:59 pm)NotRichBatman Wrote: just joking. I love the franchise; it was, strangely, a nice part of my childhood. always preferred it to Halloween and Friday
thanks for sharing that oopsie with your daughter, lol
and thank you tripletap

Ha. Yeah I thought so but I kind of thought you might be attempting to remember a subtitle or something. I was always more of a Friday kid but Nightmare was a close second. Halloween was more meh to me because I like Jason and Freddie a lot more than Michael.

I know Seed is hated but I think I liked it because I hadn't seen Bride when I first watch it. I hadn't seen or heard anything about it so is surprised the shit out of me with how fucked it was and how different it was to the first 3. I don't give a fuck what anyone says but the first person vision opening scene was great!

Thanks so much Trips. Especially thanks for the work you do with fuckey editions and trying to synch things up. Going to crack a couple beers and sink into Chucky now. I watched the Aliens dub last night and that was a fantastic example of a movie I've watched plenty of times before but none of the boys had ever watched once. Hearing them squeal like girls was fantastic.
God damn why did Jim Henson have to make all these mother fuckers so disgusting?! I can watch The Thing just fine but these Dark Crystal cunts are going to give me nightmares!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 120 38,538 Sep 22, 2024, 19:28 pm
Last Post: Meat Trademark
  (Request) The Naboo Movie: A Live Staged Reading of Star Wars: The Phantom Menace WangoChango 7 2,199 Sep 02, 2024, 04:21 am
Last Post: tripletap006
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 237 280,382 Jun 21, 2024, 19:26 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 31,403 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 7,981 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee