(Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
I'm pretty sure I avoided this just for how they spelled the title.  It's 2001's Thir13en Ghosts, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: HJKKzyz.png]
Bloody legend thanks maaaaaaate Trips.

Gonna check out the sweet rack on that dead girl.... Sad
(Oct 11, 2024, 22:13 pm)tripletap006 Wrote: I'm pretty sure I avoided this just for how they spelled the title.  It's 2001's Thir13en Ghosts, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: HJKKzyz.png]

thx for this mate!
Van Helsing is up.
(Oct 11, 2024, 22:13 pm)tripletap006 Wrote: I'm pretty sure I avoided this just for how they spelled the title.  It's 2001's Thir13en Ghosts, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

Man, I love this movie. Insta-grab! With or without the commentary, it's well worth your time.

It's got a scenery munching F. Murray Abraham, the creepy and weird Not-Benedict-Cumberbatch, JR Bourne, and a great turn from the always entertaining Matthew Lillard, but the real stars are the ghoulish ghosts.  The designs are top-tier sinister and the corresponding mythology they created for each is just the icing on the macabre cake.  

While they just touch on each ghost's backstory in the film, they flesh them out in a series twelve, yes only twelve, vignettes.  They were DVD extras back in the day, but were preserved, and hosted here for your entertainment. One word of warning: don't watch them until you've seen the movie, it'll take some of the fun out of the film. Thir13en Ghosts - Ghost Files

Thank you once again, TripleTee for the movie and commentary, I can already hear the guys having a go at Shannon Elizabeth and raking Monk over the proverbial coals.

Enjoy, kids, I know I will!
I remember this movie being such a mess...can't wait to watch!  It's 2004's Van Helsing, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: Brl11Ny.jpeg]
(Oct 12, 2024, 15:06 pm)JetJaguar73 Wrote:

Jaboody Stash

Man, I love this movie. Insta-grab! With or without the commentary, it's well worth your time.

It's got a scenery munching F. Murray Abraham, the creepy and weird Not-Benedict-Cumberbatch, JR Bourne, and a great turn from the always entertaining Matthew Lillard, but the real stars are the ghoulish ghosts.  The designs are top-tier sinister and the corresponding mythology they created for each is just the icing on the macabre cake.  

While they just touch on each ghost's backstory in the film, they flesh them out in a series twelve, yes only twelve, vignettes.  They were DVD extras back in the day, but were preserved, and hosted here for your entertainment. One word of warning: don't watch them until you've seen the movie, it'll take some of the fun out of the film. Thir13en Ghosts - Ghost Files

Thank you once again, TripleTee for the movie and commentary, I can already hear the guys having a go at Shannon Elizabeth and raking Monk over the proverbial coals.

Well said! Yeah I remember those great vignettes on the dvd. I second that they're absolutely worth a watch after the movie. I always felt that Van Helsing was a mess but an entertaining mess. Speaking of scenery chewing the Dracula guy does his part especially in his monologs. I loved his one about how he normally hears a mans heart beat faster and faster when he gets near. Plus.... I really have a thing for *SPOILERS* redheaded big tiddie goth vampire hotties. 

Two really fun movies for dubbing and both of them have some pretty good eye candy in them. Oh we happy. Thanks again Trips!
looking forward to these, thank you
and thank you jetjaguar, how cool
I wanna know exactly what the man with the box on his head did to get that box on there =)
(Oct 12, 2024, 21:48 pm)JabootyBot Wrote:
(Oct 12, 2024, 15:06 pm)JetJaguar73 Wrote:

Jaboody Stash

Well said! Yeah I remember those great vignettes on the dvd. I second that they're absolutely worth a watch after the movie. I always felt that Van Helsing was a mess but an entertaining mess. Speaking of scenery chewing the Dracula guy does his part especially in his monologs. I loved his one about how he normally hears a mans heart beat faster and faster when he gets near. Plus.... I really have a thing for *SPOILERS* redheaded big tiddie goth vampire hotties. 

Two really fun movies for dubbing and both of them have some pretty good eye candy in them. Oh we happy. Thanks again Trips!
The Quiptrax of Vanhelsing is fantastic. Dracula really makes it a campy joy.
>> I really have a thing for *SPOILERS* redheaded big tiddie goth vampire hotties.

We all do. You'd have loved my ex.

>> The Quiptrax of Vanhelsing is fantastic. Dracula really makes it a campy joy.

How did I miss this Quiptrax movie!? I must have never had it or deleted it, who knows? I searched for it and even saw that you mentioned it a few months back, but we were all arguing about big titty ginger vampires then, too. OMG.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 120 38,537 Sep 22, 2024, 19:28 pm
Last Post: Meat Trademark
  (Request) The Naboo Movie: A Live Staged Reading of Star Wars: The Phantom Menace WangoChango 7 2,199 Sep 02, 2024, 04:21 am
Last Post: tripletap006
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 237 280,379 Jun 21, 2024, 19:26 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 31,403 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 7,981 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee