(Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
(Oct 03, 2024, 14:56 pm)FritzVonErik Wrote: E.T. was hilarious. The Harry Potter saga was surprising in the best ways. Being a bit older than the boys I do enjoy seeing them watch some older stuff for the first time that I have fond memories of. Neil Breen movies are a total mess and that makes for fun commentary. But the all time of all time is Tiptoes for me.

2 scary movies being recorded tonight instead of a live stream, October begins!

Yeah I loved the ET dub. I said biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch. I'm guessing we must be the same age (4*coughcough*4) as I feel exactly the same. I think I must have manifested them doing No Holds Barred recently because I've been name dropping it in their chats and discord for a couple months. I've reamed it 4 times already so I guess I could say that's my favourite dub. haha. 

Anaconda
Dead Alive (another top tier biased favourite since I'm from NZ)
Double Dragon
Gremlins
Hard Ticket To Hawaii
Harry and the Hendersons
Howard the Duck
Mac and Me
Short Circuit
Side Kicks
Theodore Rex
Willow
Any of their Arnie movies

These are some of my favourites you can't go wrong with. Derpy movies really are the best for dubbing. Since we're getting two movies a week I hope they get to Seed of Chucky and Army of Darkness this month.
(Oct 03, 2024, 19:16 pm)JabootyBot Wrote:
(Oct 03, 2024, 14:56 pm)FritzVonErik Wrote: E.T. was hilarious. The Harry Potter saga was surprising in the best ways. Being a bit older than the boys I do enjoy seeing them watch some older stuff for the first time that I have fond memories of. Neil Breen movies are a total mess and that makes for fun commentary. But the all time of all time is Tiptoes for me.

2 scary movies being recorded tonight instead of a live stream, October begins!

Yeah I loved the ET dub. I said biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch. I'm guessing we must be the same age (4*coughcough*4) as I feel exactly the same. I think I must have manifested them doing No Holds Barred recently because I've been name dropping it in their chats and discord for a couple months. I've reamed it 4 times already so I guess I could say that's my favourite dub. haha. 

Anaconda
Dead Alive (another top tier biased favourite since I'm from NZ)
Double Dragon
Gremlins
Hard Ticket To Hawaii
Harry and the Hendersons
Howard the Duck
Mac and Me
Short Circuit
Side Kicks
Theodore Rex
Willow
Any of their Arnie movies

These are some of my favourites you can't go wrong with. Derpy movies really are the best for dubbing. Since we're getting two movies a week I hope they get to Seed of Chucky and Army of Darkness this month.
I wish they'd do Black Sheep!
OMG thank you for reminding me of that movie! I get the feeling it's not on Netflix or any kind of widely available streaming service so good luck to that one.
they mentioned yesterday during the stream they're taking today off to tape Seed of Chucky and the next in the series of Bad Dream On Freddy's Street (I believe it's 5)

Edit: Some of my favorite jaboody dubs
Hard Ticket To Hawaii
The Last Dragon
Smart House
Goonies
Labyrinth
Anaconda
Tiptoes
Sidekicks
Morbius
Stone Cold

too many, really
Is there anyway to change the audio on the Mega app? I'm on my phone and I can't hear the Jaboody boys, just the movie audio
Got no idea about that one sorry. I've never used the app.

I wonder how the boys will react to Seed of Chucky. I know a lot of people didn't like it because it was so divergent from the rest of the series. But that's exactly why I liked it so much. Bride was a little bit off beat but Seed really flipped its lid. I watched it recently and there was even a very dated cringe worthy Britney Spears joke in it.
I'll agree with the consensus that Tiptoes is a cracker, if only to con others into watching this piece of sh-surely fine cinema. If the podcast HOW DID THIS GET MADE? hasn't covered it, they should be fired. It should be episode one! This is truly one of the most mind-boggling movies I've witnessed and I survived The Wrong Missy and Glitter! Tiptoes. Not sure if I should recommend it or dare you to watch it. Whichever makes you more likely to view, go with that one. Please note that it's not really laugh a minute funny-bad, more surreal than merely funny.

It's clearly not a real movie, so why does it exist?
(Oct 04, 2024, 00:41 am)Royheebo Wrote: Is there anyway to change the audio on the Mega app? I'm on my phone and I can't hear the Jaboody boys, just the movie audio

I think you have to fully download it but then open it up in the VLC app and switch audio streams there?  (And I use Plex but does anyone else run into the Jaboody boys not being the default audio stream?)  I don't think I'm getting home until late tonight with whatever commentary they drop but I'll get to it ASAP!
I´m always having the boys as the default audio coming through and i use VLC so not sure where your problem comes from
Your work is always much appreciated Triple T
Double drop! Nightmare 5 and Seed of Chucky!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 120 38,538 Sep 22, 2024, 19:28 pm
Last Post: Meat Trademark
  (Request) The Naboo Movie: A Live Staged Reading of Star Wars: The Phantom Menace WangoChango 7 2,199 Sep 02, 2024, 04:21 am
Last Post: tripletap006
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 237 280,382 Jun 21, 2024, 19:26 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 31,403 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 7,981 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee