(Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
Oh i´m so looking forward to the Jaboody boys ripping into this
Thanks as always for the flow of good stuff Triple T
For sure!  And I was actually waiting on ANYone to do a commentary for this one...glad the Jaboody boys got to it!
Awesome. I haven't seen Morbius. I'm excited.
Triple T, my man!
Thanks for sharing. I didn't think this flick was nearly the shit show the world did, but it is not a good film. Looking forward to another watch with the riff.
Merci!
SNIKT!  It's 2009's super embarrassing X-Men Origins: Wolverine, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: b8pzJW1.jpg]
The post credits scene doesnt match up with Jaboody commentary. The video is the Deadpool ending while the audio is them reacting to Logan drinking to remember
Hahaha, ow wow...had no clue there were two different post credits movie versions out there!  I'll try and track that other one down...good catch!
Thanks again for posting these, tripletap!
Oh, nice. Thanks, tripletap!
An absolute personal favorite of mine and I can't wait to fully watch...it's 1982's The Thing, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: TkogGAr.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 65 20,941 5 hours ago
Last Post: SuperLake
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 234 257,703 Mar 18, 2024, 22:43 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 29,084 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 6,926 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee
  RAZZLE Team Commentaries DamonRedApril 2 8,733 Sep 19, 2022, 19:25 pm
Last Post: DamonRedApril