(Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
Thanks! I've never seen this

I remember first hearing about this movie amidst a flurry of chuck norris jokes, simpler times
Well damn the luck...the Jaboody boys also just did 1992's Split Second, added to the stash!  (And before anyone asks, the Rifftrax version is about 11 minutes shorter HOWEVER, I know of a kind soul that might be working on a non-edited movie version of the Rifftrax and if he gives me permission, I'll throw both Jaboody and Rifftrax into one video file and re-upload)

Jaboody Stash

[Image: qJfl6za.jpg]
I've seen movies you people wouldn't believe... Attack hobos on fire off a canadian set... I watched flesh and blood glitter in the dark near the Redline Gate. All those moments will be lost in time....like tears in the rain...
(Aug 25, 2022, 02:23 am)tripletap006 Wrote: Well damn the luck...the Jaboody boys also just did 1992's Split Second, added to the stash!  (And before anyone asks, the Rifftrax version is about 11 minutes shorter HOWEVER, I know of a kind soul that might be working on a non-edited movie version of the Rifftrax and if he gives me permission, I'll throw both Jaboody and Rifftrax into one video file and re-upload)

Jaboody Stash

Stash updated with billythefist's awesome Rifftrax into the unedited movie as audio track two, original feature audio is now track three...very big thanks to him for putting in the work!!!
(Aug 25, 2022, 18:31 pm)tripletap006 Wrote:
(Aug 25, 2022, 02:23 am)tripletap006 Wrote: Well damn the luck...the Jaboody boys also just did 1992's Split Second, added to the stash!  (And before anyone asks, the Rifftrax version is about 11 minutes shorter HOWEVER, I know of a kind soul that might be working on a non-edited movie version of the Rifftrax and if he gives me permission, I'll throw both Jaboody and Rifftrax into one video file and re-upload)

Jaboody Stash

Stash updated with billythefist's awesome Rifftrax into the unedited movie as audio track two, original feature audio is now track three...very big thanks to him for putting in the work!!!

I love this community. Thank you
thanks much, friend!
i hope all is well tripletap and its just you or the jaboody crew taking a break  Smile

Thanks so much for all that you do. Your regular posts, bringing us all these releases, throughout the last many months I know have brought much needed joy and laughter to my life and I have a feeling many others.

Thanks too to the Jaboody Show crew!
(Sep 04, 2022, 16:37 pm)twistedtim Wrote: i hope all is well tripletap and its just you or the jaboody crew taking a break  Smile

Thanks so much for all that you do. Your regular posts, bringing us all these releases, throughout the last many months I know have brought much needed joy and laughter to my life and I have a feeling many others.

Thanks too to the Jaboody Show crew!

Hey for sure!  Yeah I just got back from a week and a half long vacation and their patreon hasn't updated since, BUT...Beniroc just let me know last friday they did a twitch stream only commentary for the first two episodes of the new LOTR show so expect to see at least the first one up here tomorrow!
That sounds lovely, hope your vacation was very refreshing
Here we go, the first 2 episodes of the new LOTR: Rings of Power series have been Jaboodified...enjoy!!  (And if they don't do the whole series, I'm low key going to go nuts!)

Jaboody Rings

[Image: UWBws6K.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 69 22,069 Yesterday, 21:50 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 234 259,079 Mar 18, 2024, 22:43 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 29,203 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 6,986 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee
  RAZZLE Team Commentaries DamonRedApril 2 8,788 Sep 19, 2022, 19:25 pm
Last Post: DamonRedApril