(Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
et tu, Burton?

Thanks triplet! I'm gonna watch this tonight
I'm surprised they hadn't already done batman returns. Excited for this one. Thanks tripletap!
Here's an RLM "gem" from Dick Chasen' (aka David Decoteau so it's basically just softcore with a ton of shirtless dudes)...it's 1999's Killer Eye, added to the stash!!  (Doubt this will ever be released in anything close to HD, apologies)

Jaboody Stash

[Image: CVzz1l6.jpg]
Exciting! I'm going into this one blind

...thanks triplet =)

And i looked up David Decoteau and saw too much, the same director of The Journey: absolution... oh boys
if it's anything like sleepaway camp, this'll be fun =)
(Jul 29, 2022, 00:39 am)NotRichBatman Wrote: Exciting! I'm going into this one blind

...thanks triplet =)

And i looked up David Decoteau and saw too much, the same director of The Journey: absolution... oh boys
if it's anything like sleepaway camp, this'll be fun =)

This one got covered almost a decade ago by the RLM gang and all I remember is they couldn't stand Killer Eye (but really liked Xtro!)...don't really recall why it was age restricted but I'm guessing it was the Killer Eye stuff.  The David Decoteau movie that stands out most for me was Bigfoot vs DB Cooper where about half of it was just hanging out with 4 shirtless dudes...also posted below. (w/ special guest star Len Kabasinski!!)

And here i thought i already saw most schlock in my life but this.....was something, thanks for sharing
AVP incoming, but it looks like they watched the theatrical version...which is very tough to come by.
(Aug 04, 2022, 18:58 pm)tripletap006 Wrote: AVP incoming, but it looks like they watched the theatrical version...which is very tough to come by.

Woot!
Unlike most folk, I loved this flick.  I love the lore and mythology behind the Alien/Predator...relationship, for good or for ill, I find it fascinating and I can't wait to see it riffed.  I'll look for the theatrical version, fwiw.
(Aug 04, 2022, 19:24 pm)JetJaguar73 Wrote:
(Aug 04, 2022, 18:58 pm)tripletap006 Wrote: AVP incoming, but it looks like they watched the theatrical version...which is very tough to come by.

Woot!
Unlike most folk, I loved this flick.  I love the lore and mythology behind the Alien/Predator...relationship, for good or for ill, I find it fascinating and I can't wait to see it riffed.  I'll look for the theatrical version, fwiw.

I definitely remember liking it but man, some of these special effects...!  And of course it ends with one of the best teases ever (that the follow up Requiem didn't do much with), it's 2004's AVP, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: R3Yk0SP.jpg]

Update: Wouldn't ya know it after I uploaded a dodgy 720p version, I find a darn good 1080p version.  RLM commentary is also the second track (thanks Traknos!), movie feature is the third.  Enjoy!
Thanks for the extra work and sharing
I actually belong to the people who like Requiem more than the first one, sad they didn´t do more with this franchise but after the 2018 Predator it was probably for the best to let the galaxy´s best hunter rest for a while

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 69 21,953 Yesterday, 21:50 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 234 258,793 Mar 18, 2024, 22:43 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 29,198 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 6,979 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee
  RAZZLE Team Commentaries DamonRedApril 2 8,782 Sep 19, 2022, 19:25 pm
Last Post: DamonRedApril