(Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
Looks like they're going to finish the Raimi Spider-man trilogy btw! Followed by The Last Dragon...and assuming they keep up with the LOTR episodes, September should be a great month!
Both Bonesaw and I are readdyyyyyyyyyyyy...to watch 2002's Spider-man, added to the stash!  

***v2 up now, weird audio drift on that first upload***

Jaboody Stash

[Image: X2oyH1j.jpg]
Arguably the best not only in the Raimi trilogy but in all live-action Spider-man movies is now up early...Spider-Man 2 added to the stash!  Oh and I also just realized that the Rifftrax guys already did this trilogy so I merged both this and the first with BSG4You's super excellent encodes.  Jaboody is first track, Rifftrax is second, 5.1 audio is third and Stereo mix is fourth on these and the upcoming third one!  Big thanks to BSG4You for the always awesome work!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: gVvgDOK.jpg]
These guys are keeping me busy!  Episode 3 of Rings of Power up now!

Jaboody Rings

[Image: 5w022pG.jpg]
thanks for bringing these to us, triplet; I won't be posting here otherwise because it hurts my heart, but I've got nothing but gratitude for you and what you share, much appreciated, dude
Keep on killing it TT006. Your work is highly highly appreciated!!!
My pleasure...it's crazy but the boys are getting up to almost 200 movie commentaries now!
Finishing out the Raimi trilogy, it's 2007's cringe inducing Spider-Man 3, added to the stash! (Big thanks to BSG4You for the base file and Rifftrax sync...Jaboody is track one, Rifftrax is track two, 5.1 audio is third and stereo mix is fourth)

Jaboody Stash

[Image: pbsoUa6.jpg]
Awesome. Thank you, tripletap.
Rings of Power, episode 4 up now!

Jaboody Rings

[Image: BUDPPZZ.jpg]
Well judging by the clock on the wall, it's about 5 till MORBIN' TIME!  It's 2022's Morbius, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: ysJfGUQ.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 66 21,136 11 hours ago
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 234 257,793 Mar 18, 2024, 22:43 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 29,092 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 6,930 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee
  RAZZLE Team Commentaries DamonRedApril 2 8,737 Sep 19, 2022, 19:25 pm
Last Post: DamonRedApril