My Grand Theft auto V torrent
My social club doesnt log in automatically. What do I do? I tried using my own Social Club info but it doesnt accept it, please help
(Apr 17, 2015, 17:56 pm)chiboogi Wrote: My social club doesnt log in automatically. What do I do? I tried using my own Social Club info but it doesnt accept it, please help

^that.
I have the same issue
I have Rockstar Social Club problem too. During game loadingĀ a RSC UI crash window is shown, then game tries to initialize RSC, then i get Error nr. 15. I tried to reinstall Social Club (by deleting files and installing normally), no effect. Pulling cable out/blocking GTAV.exe and others - same error again...
I had crash issues when I got passed the social club log in screen and when loading into the single player game (directly after).
for people still having issues after trying EVERY crack try deleting the social club install (go to your programs folder, both x86 and normal, and delete the social club manually),
then download this crack because it has the older version of "social club" https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/11818607...__Update_1
Install the older version of the social club then all the cracks and whatnot and DON'T RUN playGTAV.exe from your game folder, run the CRACK.

I think the issue is the new update for the social club because thats what caused me to crash every time, and after uninstalling and installing the older version it loads up into the single player fine.

...Now if the game wouldnt bug out on the first mission (after blowing the safe and going outside) I might actually be able to play...
Got to 22.7% on the install and I recieved two error prompts, this is the second time it's happened. It says "Decompression problem: broken compressed data, and then "An error occured while unpacking: Required features are not supported by DLL!
Unarc.dll returned an error code: -8
ERROR: archive data corrupted (decompression fails)"

Any idea what went wrong? On the first occasion I attempted to solve it by doing a force recheck but evidently that hasn't worked..
(Apr 17, 2015, 20:42 pm)poopidy Wrote: Got to 22.7% on the install and I recieved two error prompts, this is the second time it's happened. It says "Decompression problem: broken compressed data, and then "An error occured while unpacking: Required features are not supported by DLL!
Unarc.dll returned an error code: -8
ERROR: archive data corrupted (decompression fails)"

Any idea what went wrong? On the first occasion I attempted to solve it by doing a force recheck but evidently that hasn't worked..

was getting same type errors right around 30%. 4th try's a charm. believe it's just a sloppy installer and it gets fucked up randomly. i rechecked files over and over and ended up redownloading some of the torrent just to be sure nothing was corrupted. but it worked on the 4th run for some reason. the working run took ~6hrs.
ok i finaly solved my problems, just need AIO installer, game runs so smooth on my PC but i don't have any sound in gameUndecided ? and also i cant save(auto save in options enabled) when im starting game (story mode) im in prologueSad how to fix it
Hey! Thanks for torrent but i got some issue. When i launch game it asks me to login in social club. Game whas working fine before but when i changed graphics settings it asked me to restart it. When game launched it asks for social club login. Dunno where did 3dm login go and my login doesnt work either. Sorry for my badass english. :/
Can anyone help me? when I try starting the game via the launcher it I log into social club, and then you get the caracter art before loading to the main screen, but at the first art screen the game stops working? Help?

(Apr 18, 2015, 05:57 am)FruitSoldier Wrote: Can anyone help me? when I try starting the game via the launcher it I log into social club, and then you get the caracter art before loading to the main screen, but at the first art screen the game stops working? Help?

EDIT:

I seems that social club chrashes the launcher, since if I dont log in it doesnt seem to chrash

EDIT 2: I got it working now Tongue
(Apr 16, 2015, 14:16 pm)HeroMaster Wrote: Hello Guys, As you all know i just uploaded my last torrent a day ago, from now I would not be uploading any torrents, so my last upload Grand theft auto V one of my all time favorite game, was waiting for it and now it is officially release with crack, so all people who have any problem related to my torrent and what to know anything so they can post it over here and we would reply if find anything important and meaningful, here is my torrent, enjoy playing it:-

https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/11816906...DLC-SiNkeR

Thanks HeroMaster
(I hope for the best and bring the best)

Doesn't work for me! I've finished installing it, tried to open it and it saidĀ http://snag.gy/b2Th0.jpg (It opened a message saying "Game executeable path note found, please reinstall the game") After I've installed it for over 9 hours -___-

I've uninstalled GTA V, turned off all my anti viruses etc, to reinstall it. The same problem shows up over again :/ Please help I wanna play GTA V.

EDIT:Now it starts but doesn't let me play :/

Edit2: It tells me activation required and closes the game for me :c "Please renew internet connection, verify authentication and restart the game" afff so yeah doesn't work.. "Activation data could not be loaded since you're in offline mode"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Grand Tour - Series 3 - FOURTEEN episodes! F110 1 11,842 May 03, 2019, 01:33 am
Last Post: RobertX