My Grand Theft auto V torrent
I am utterly retarded in terms of computer stuff(i just play games) so im confused when i keep seeing this:
[Image: Screenshot%2B(45).png]
is this the social plugin thing? no, i installed the fix for that already. is this something to do with the bitcoin miner thing? probably, i dont know.
(btw, how exactly do i get rid of the miner? i know someone a little back said how but i kinda cant find the file)

so how exactly do i fix this?

EDIT: well i found the miner files and deleted them all and its still crashing on startup. maybe ill try rebooting my computer and seeing if that works...

EDIT AGAIN: well, i just tried THAT and it still dont work. waiting for someone to answer, namely HeroMaster himself
We aplogize to all our fans and Pirates, that we led them down and give a torrent containing coin minors, we have uploaded a new torrent for its recovery, do not forget to read the NFO and keep it safe:

https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/11824999...LTi2-XaTaB

If any problem regarding this torrent, we are here and we will help you all, thankyou Smile
Can I delete Mining files?If yes,how?Thanks.
(Apr 19, 2015, 07:41 am)Tipsa Wrote: Can I delete Mining files?If yes,how?Thanks.

Delete the folder:

C:/user/..../appdata/roaming.
can you maybe tell me what my problem is before telling everyone to basically download everything again? i literally spent 2 days downloading the last one(well it wasnt continuous and it was often struck down between 100kbps-0.1kbps. rarely did i had the chance to fire it up to 1.1mbps, seemingly the max i can go).

(and before you ask wheres my problem, its on the first post on this page)
I'm getting the decompression error that user poopidy received as well. I'm trying to install it to another HD as my main one doesn't have enough space. Is this why I am getting this error?

Example:
C drive with Windows on it
Select D drive as place of installation
Decompression error at 21.5%~
(Apr 19, 2015, 19:34 pm)hanr123 Wrote: I'm getting the decompression error that user poopidy received as well. I'm trying to install it to another HD as my main one doesn't have enough space. Is this why I am getting this error?

Example:

well, i decompressed my game into drive D with no problem(unless you count about 10+ hours on decompress as a problem), but now it crashes the moment it gets past the starting part and actually starts to load...maybe i should move it to C...
The game crashes every single time right at the end of the heist mission involving the garbage truck and the shootout with the cops. Any chance at all of a way to fix that? It also will occasionally crash randomly, but those I can deal with. The prevention of progression however, I cannot.
(Apr 19, 2015, 07:13 am)HeroMaster Wrote: We aplogize to all our fans and Pirates, that we led them down and give a torrent containing coin minors, we have uploaded a new torrent for its recovery, do not forget to read the NFO and keep it safe:

https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/11824999...LTi2-XaTaB

If any problem regarding this torrent, we are here and we will help you all, thankyou Smile

got them installed to WinAmp's user data folder. AnimeCoin, Quarxcoin, and some other crap. after 2 days of use i got my 1st GPU spike from a mdm file. was very easy to remove right away. scans show no infection.
(Apr 19, 2015, 22:49 pm)TheRyderShotgun Wrote:
(Apr 19, 2015, 19:34 pm)hanr123 Wrote: I'm getting the decompression error that user poopidy received as well. I'm trying to install it to another HD as my main one doesn't have enough space. Is this why I am getting this error?

Example:

well, i decompressed my game into drive D with no problem(unless you count about 10+ hours on decompress as a problem), but now it crashes the moment it gets past the starting part and actually starts to load...maybe i should move it to C...

I was wondering if it mattered that I have no space in my C drive at all during the decompression.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Grand Tour - Series 3 - FOURTEEN episodes! F110 1 11,699 May 03, 2019, 01:33 am
Last Post: RobertX