My Grand Theft auto V torrent
(Apr 17, 2015, 06:42 am)Slips Wrote:
(Apr 17, 2015, 01:40 am)asm0deus Wrote: https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/11818585...in8.1_fix)

This fixed the crash on startup (when it was trying to load the story... after signing in to social club)

This worked for me, thanks.

Cmon ppl. read the thread.
This will fix most of your problem.
(Apr 18, 2015, 05:57 am)FruitSoldier Wrote: Can anyone help me? when I try starting the game via the launcher it I log into social club, and then you get the caracter art before loading to the main screen, but at the first art screen the game stops working? Help?

(Apr 18, 2015, 05:57 am)FruitSoldier Wrote: Can anyone help me? when I try starting the game via the launcher it I log into social club, and then you get the caracter art before loading to the main screen, but at the first art screen the game stops working? Help?

EDIT:

I seems that social club chrashes the launcher, since if I dont log in it doesnt seem to chrash

EDIT 2: I got it working now Tongue

EDIT 3: I broke it again, Im reinstalling
C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Identities\Cashes

^TONS of coin miners in this file, no debate you know-it-all shitheads look for yourself. MDM is disguised as a windows process and is actively mining. There is no question about this, if you disagree you are a fucking retard.

More proof: http://i.imgur.com/oKAEswp.jpg

Delete this folder ASAP, end the process and delete MDM.

My game DOES work, it just installs a shit load of miners.

' Tongue

Edit: Also as noted in TPB comments, sometimes the miner files and MDM process will attach itself to an already existing folder. Start task manager and if you have MDM*32 running right click and check the properties to find the location of MDM and the other miner files to delete.
(Apr 18, 2015, 10:14 am)Slips Wrote:
(Apr 17, 2015, 01:40 am)asm0deus Wrote: https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/11818585...in8.1_fix)

This fixed the crash on startup (when it was trying to load the story... after signing in to social club)

I downloaded update 1, crack V1 and V2.
I'm stuck at the Social Club login. There is no ID pre entered and when I use my account it asks for the activation code, which I obviously don't have.

I'm running the GTAVLauncher.exe because it's the only .exe file that leads me to the Social Club log in.
Launcher.exe pops up a message saying I need to run PlayGTAV.exe which doesn't work. (leads to the message "path not found...")

All those .exe files are listed as exemptions in my MSE. Nothing on quarantine.

HELP PLZ! I didn't find any solutions

I'm on Win7 64.
(Apr 18, 2015, 15:09 pm)NigNog Wrote: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Identities\Cashes

^TONS of coin miners in this file, no debate you know-it-all shitheads look for yourself. MDM is disguised as a windows process and is actively mining. There is no question about this, if you disagree you are a fucking retard.

More proof: http://i.imgur.com/oKAEswp.jpg

Delete this folder ASAP, end the process and delete MDM.

My game DOES work, it just installs a shit load of miners.

' Tongue

Can also confirm there is a coin miner in that location, looks like MDM is causing the problem, pc was dumping out heat and my GPU was at 98% while sitting on the desktop. i deleted that appdata folder and removed MDM and the usage immediately stopped.

Beware everyone, coin miners are included in this game!!!!!!!!
Thank you for warning us about this. I haven't installed this yet, it took about 1 day and a half to download. I've got some questions for the users that already installed this game torrent.

1- Is it worth it to install the game, despite the bitcoin-mining files included? does it function normally?

2- After deleting those mining files, is the bitcoin miner 100% removed?
(Apr 18, 2015, 16:35 pm)nicolito909 Wrote: Thank you for warning us about this. I haven't installed this yet, it took about 1 day and a half to download. I've got some questions for the users that already installed this game torrent.

1- Is it worth it to install the game, despite the bitcoin-mining files included? does it function normally?

2- After deleting those mining files, is the bitcoin miner 100% removed?

Well I guess it's kinda hard to answer that question, as far as the game working, It has been functioning well with me even after the first heist with minimal to no issues (and obviously better performance since my GPU isn't preoccupied mining who-gives-a-shit coin.)

As far as removing the mining files goes, all I can say for sure is there is no longer any suspicious CPU or GPU usage or processes running that I can see, but that's not to say it hasn't put anything else malicious on the system. 

TL;DR: Yes the game works, but use at your own risk - even after removing the files.
(Apr 18, 2015, 15:37 pm)guimartini Wrote:
(Apr 18, 2015, 10:14 am)Slips Wrote:

I downloaded update 1, crack V1 and V2.
I'm stuck at the Social Club login. There is no ID pre entered and when I use my account it asks for the activation code, which I obviously don't have.

I'm running the GTAVLauncher.exe because it's the only .exe file that leads me to the Social Club log in.
Launcher.exe pops up a message saying I need to run PlayGTAV.exe which doesn't work. (leads to the message "path not found...")

All those .exe files are listed as exemptions in my MSE. Nothing on quarantine.

HELP PLZ! I didn't find any solutions

I'm on Win7 64.

Ok, uninstall social club and reinstall. Then just run the game from desktop or launcher.
I too have mdm and miner files after install.

Dear Mr HeroMaster

You have let down your mother, jesus, and most importantly, his lord - your highness bay-rak obama-san of the royal kenyan lands of eternal prosperity.

Never has a greater example of treachery been thrust upon us since the invention of banking by the jews. May your milk always be spoiled and your asshole forever itch from this day forward.

I say good day to you sir!
[Image: pgy60.jpg]
How do you fix this? I really don't want to go thru another 15 hour install for this. I ran it as an admin and manually installed rockstar social club already...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Grand Tour - Series 3 - FOURTEEN episodes! F110 1 11,790 May 03, 2019, 01:33 am
Last Post: RobertX