My Grand Theft auto V torrent
Norton blocked the crack after i installed direct x, and now i cant get it back. any suggestions?
Can someone help me ? i thing i got virus or bit coin miner of first heroeMaster Gta V upload . The thing is when i every time turn on my computer, after 5 mins i got like  high cpu usage. And its mdm *32 on task manager.
http://imgur.com/xOmsams
Here is the link of that virus or w/e it is.
Can someone help me how to get rid of it ? i tried malware bytes and eset nod 32.

Spud17 edited Apr 20, 2015 15:37 pm this post because:

Don't create duplicate threads on the forum after you've posted your query here. Dupes trashed.

Wrong torrent
wait so does the second torrent work? i want to know before i throw away about 3 days worth of waiting and start over from scratch downloading and unpacking.
(Apr 19, 2015, 08:31 am)HeroMaster Wrote:
(Apr 19, 2015, 07:41 am)Tipsa Wrote: Can I delete Mining files?If yes,how?Thanks.

Delete the folder:

C:/user/..../appdata/roaming.

I couldn't delete the folder as some of the folders are in use (that's what it says, and IDK how to delete them).
In my task manager, it says image named "mdm *32" is  using about 26 % of my CPU. Description says mdm.
How do we I delete this?
Finally, I got the game going, works pretty good.

One problem: I set it to 720p, cause my rig is not the best, but it wouldn't go fullscreen, however I set it.
I solved it by setting my 1080p monitor also to 720p, but I hoped there is a better solution. Anyone?
(Apr 21, 2015, 03:24 am)jammeloe Wrote: Finally, I got the game going, works pretty good.

One problem: I set it to 720p, cause my rig is not the best, but it wouldn't go fullscreen, however I set it.
I solved it by setting my 1080p monitor also to 720p, but I hoped there is a better solution. Anyone?

I don't know about the 2nd update. 
but if we are talking about the 1st update that had bitcoin miner, I couldn't set it to fullscreen.
Each time I restart the game, it went to window mode. Maybe bitcoin miner is messing up with the option too.

By the way, is 1.0.333.1 same as the version 1.0.1?

(Apr 21, 2015, 03:14 am)koala Wrote:
(Apr 19, 2015, 07:41 am)Tipsa Wrote: Can I delete Mining files?If yes,how?Thanks.

Delete the folder:

I couldn't delete the folder as some of the folders are in use (that's what it says, and IDK how to delete them).
In my task manager, it says image named "mdm *32" is  using about 26 % of my CPU. Description says mdm.
How do we I delete this?

close mdm in task manager and delete:

C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Caches
I am straight up just done with this torrent man. It's given me nothing but trouble and has been a fucking bitch to deal with. I can see why this is your last torrent, because you are probably shit at making them. Way to go out with a pathetic whimper instead of a bang.
(Apr 21, 2015, 03:14 am)koala Wrote:

Delete the folder:

How do we I delete this?

right click on the mdm proccess and open file location, end the mdm process then delete everything in that folder.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Grand Tour - Series 3 - FOURTEEN episodes! F110 1 11,782 May 03, 2019, 01:33 am
Last Post: RobertX