My Grand Theft auto V torrent
Okay, I downloaded the first torrent (sinker multi2) and the first time I launched the game, it went through the Rockstar logo animation with the sirens, and then I got a social club thing that was in Russian. I went and changed the language to en-US in the registry, and then the game started crashing on the rockstar animation with a generic "GTA V has stopped working" message. I tried the update + crack V2, didn't do anything. I completely uninstalled the game and went through the 10 hour unpacking process again, and the game was still crashing at the same place. Today, I tried the update 2 + crack V3, same thing. Then i tried update 3 + crack v4. Again, same crash. I've tried every fix I can find, both for pirated versions as well as the legitimate ones. The only fix I can find for this problem is the one where you disable your video adapters, but I have an integrated graphics card and no secondary card. I have the latest drivers and everything. Can anyone help me out? I took care of the bitcoin miners btw, now I just want the game to run. I'd rather not go and download a different torrent until I know if this is a problem with this torrent or the game itself. Anyone having this problem too? Any ideas as to what the problem could be?

Oh, I am on Windows 8.1 and have an AMD card.
There are many users having the same problem I have.
We could play the game for couple of days.
And all of a sudden, we get a message saying
"activation required, activation requires an internet connection and you are currently in offline mode. Your offline activation data could not be loaded. Please verify your internet connection and restart grand theft auto V"

Any solution to this problem?
(Apr 22, 2015, 03:19 am)koala Wrote: There are many users having the same problem I have.
We could play the game for couple of days.
And all of a sudden, we get a message saying
"activation required, activation requires an internet connection and you are currently in offline mode. Your offline activation data could not be loaded. Please verify your internet connection and restart grand theft auto V"

Any solution to this problem?

change windows date to 4/14/2015, once it hits 19 or 20 it gives that message, if theres another way to fix this please let me kno
Bye HeroMaster Big Grin
Thank you for all of your uploads, wish you only the best in your future, take care.
Does anyone know why the game always start in window mode even if I switch to full screen in game option?
(Apr 22, 2015, 23:11 pm)koala Wrote: Does anyone know why the game always start in window mode even if I switch to full screen in game option?

I have the same problem, but you can manage it if you set the desktop and game resolution to the same value and you set borderless window mode
(Apr 23, 2015, 06:50 am)jammeloe Wrote:
(Apr 22, 2015, 23:11 pm)koala Wrote: Does anyone know why the game always start in window mode even if I switch to full screen in game option?

I have the same problem, but you can manage it if you set the desktop and game resolution to the same value and you set borderless window mode

I believe that window mode takes more resources than full screen so I would like to keep at at full screen.
I don't know what happened. I was playing as Trevor (probably about 8 % complete) but now I am back to beginning of the game as if I just restarted a whole game. I wonder why my save file is gone Sad
(Apr 16, 2015, 14:16 pm)HeroMaster Wrote: Hello Guys, As you all know i just uploaded my last torrent a day ago, from now I would not be uploading any torrents, so my last upload Grand theft auto V one of my all time favorite game, was waiting for it and now it is officially release with crack, so all people who have any problem related to my torrent and what to know anything so they can post it over here and we would reply if find anything important and meaningful, here is my torrent, enjoy playing it:-

https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/11824999...LTi2-XaTaB

Thanks HeroMaster
(I hope for the best and bring the best)

is Your Torrent Steampowered ? Legit Steam Backup ? 

i have a Steam Group { https://steamcommunity.com/groups/theoff...ebaygamerz }
(Apr 26, 2015, 20:12 pm)deanpepler Wrote:
(Apr 16, 2015, 14:16 pm)HeroMaster Wrote: Hello Guys, As you all know i just uploaded my last torrent a day ago, from now I would not be uploading any torrents, so my last upload Grand theft auto V one of my all time favorite game, was waiting for it and now it is officially release with crack, so all people who have any problem related to my torrent and what to know anything so they can post it over here and we would reply if find anything important and meaningful, here is my torrent, enjoy playing it:-

https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/11824999...LTi2-XaTaB

Thanks HeroMaster
(I hope for the best and bring the best)

is Your Torrent Steampowered ? Legit Steam Backup ? 

i have a Steam Group { https://steamcommunity.com/groups/theoff...ebaygamerz }

Well it is taken from the license steam-Rip from GameWorks so it would have Steam Backup definitely.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Grand Tour - Series 3 - FOURTEEN episodes! F110 1 11,797 May 03, 2019, 01:33 am
Last Post: RobertX