My Grand Theft auto V torrent
(Apr 17, 2015, 01:40 am)asm0deus Wrote: https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/11818585...in8.1_fix)

This fixed the crash on startup (when it was trying to load the story... after signing in to social club)

This worked for me, thanks.
(Apr 16, 2015, 20:40 pm)Sinker sucks Wrote: 3x have gotten 30% into install and got: "failed to open archive IS7ZIP...", fails every time.

4790K, 8GB DDR3 2400, installing to an SSD with Windows using a 2nd SSD.

have checked files through torrent program, all are 100%.

got it installed, had to delete data-2.bin and redownload that file. luckily the first one i tried fixed it. took 6+hrs to install and is working so far.

game is running great now, but haven't passed the bike repo mission yet.

this really seems stupid with these recent gtav compressed torrents. i know it's pirated and people are going to talk shit about just be happy with what you get, but i'm pretty sure 90% of everyone online would rather download another 10-20GBs for 3 hours than have to wait 6-12hrs for decompression\installation. usually these torrents are geared towards people with slow internet connections and i avoid them but there isn't much to choose from with GtaV uploads. too bad there's no way to contact the repacker and give opinions.

thanks though for the opportunity to play and HeroMaster will surely be missed here @ piratebay\suprbay.
So i launch the game with PlayGTAV, after it apperas gta 4 logo with the characters in game and after a little bit some random russian text i click ok then it close the game
(Apr 17, 2015, 01:05 am)HeroMaster Wrote: May be your system cannot handle the game, i would say that as only 25% is very low, at least game takes 50 to 70% usage, may be you are not following any step or missing something or had not downloaded all files or may be some files are missing from the setup, i recommend again try to install the game or see the requirements it is matching yours or not.
Thank you for your answer hero Smile

Well im trying to run it on a

laptop
i7 3650
8gb ram
amd 7670M

with a 5400rpm disc... because it cant fit the game in my ssd... might the slow disc be the cause?
Can someone plz tell me 
1. if it contains 3 multiplayer dlc files or not?
2. and how much free space i need in my c drive order to install the game? will 95 gb be ok??
I used the windows 8.1 fix but when I load up Launcher.exe and start GTAV, Rockstar Social Club is telling me that "there seems to have been a problem during your previous attempt to sign in" and asks me to sign in again. If I hit home to make Social Club go away, it tells me to sign in, if I sign in with my Social Club account, it crashes with the "has stopped working" error. Please help me! What do I do?
(Apr 17, 2015, 09:17 am)zedo Wrote: I used the windows 8.1 fix but when I load up Launcher.exe and start GTAV, Rockstar Social Club is telling me that "there seems to have been a problem during your previous attempt to sign in" and asks me to sign in again. After I sign in with my Social Club account, it crashes with the "has stopped working" error. Please help me! What do I do?

hi i can help you, can you pm me?
Installing for over 7 hours now... just passed the 43.5% "stuck point". Hopefully it will finish in the next 5-6 hours. After the install what is the next step ? I think i have to install rockstar social club , but beside that , what else ?
(Apr 17, 2015, 09:23 am)cena007 Wrote:
(Apr 17, 2015, 09:17 am)zedo Wrote: I used the windows 8.1 fix but when I load up Launcher.exe and start GTAV, Rockstar Social Club is telling me that "there seems to have been a problem during your previous attempt to sign in" and asks me to sign in again. After I sign in with my Social Club account, it crashes with the "has stopped working" error. Please help me! What do I do?

hi i can help you, can you pm me?
You didn't help me AT ALL! Anybody else?
(Apr 17, 2015, 04:36 am)nikbay789 Wrote: Fail Install

23.1%

Decompression problem: broken compressed data

Same here at 22.6%, after I finally managed to even start the install with admin rights.
Then when I click OK, this:
[Image: YTP7FOX.png]

I did force recheck before, twice
I'm redownloading data-2.bin now, but any other suggestion is welcome

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Grand Tour - Series 3 - FOURTEEN episodes! F110 1 11,811 May 03, 2019, 01:33 am
Last Post: RobertX