Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries
Thank you, I think. At least now we know who watches the Watchmen...
KinoQueen13 watches the Watchmen! A LOT!
(Jul 09, 2024, 04:38 am)Meat Trademark Wrote: Thank you, I think. At least now we know who watches the Watchmen...
KinoQueen13 watches the Watchmen! A LOT!

Yeah.  I think I've seen this as many times there are blue penises in Watchmen.  lol The Director's cut was the easiest. Took me a few times to edit the Ultimate.  I think I messed up the alignment in the Ultimate and it threw everything off, so it took me like 5 times jogging through to match up scenes.  I also had to move some jokes from The Weekly Planet because of changes.  like the "real" tank scene that looks better than the exploded tank from earlier.  In the theatrical it was at the beginning of the movie.  In Ultimate and directors they were at different points about 3/4 of the way through.  THe guys will say "Now that tank looks good." And it shows a Russian troop transport tank in Afghanistan drive by.  I also had to edit down some of their pauses to get parts fitting right so the pacing might be a bit better than the original Theatrical commentary.
Thanks for this Kino! I've wanted to do a rewatch.  

So, which version? Directors Cut or Ultimate Cut? There can be only one.
Hmmm... Good question. The Ultimate has all the commentary. Director's Cut has the open matte. I think the most accurate is the Ultimate but it has the most dead air from The Weekly Planet because they did the PAL DVD of the theatrical.
Ultimate it is! Thanks again for putting in the work on this one, Queen.
If I could make a request that isn't related to Watchman. They make reference to The Time Machine Commentary track a few times, Any chance you could add that one to your next batch if you decide to do more. Thanks!
All righty then.  X-Men 2000 with Rifftrax, Jaboody, The Weekly Planet and the Director's commentary I had to rip from my old X-Men 1.5 DVD.  Everything synched up.  

Enjoy. I will work on The TIme Machine next.

[Image: KWgtJBV.jpg]

Check the link for THe TIme Machine.  Just finished it. As always, let me know if there are issues. Smile

[Image: TgaiyVY.jpg]
Thank you for the hybrid X-Men upgrade. I love being able to replace old files!
(Jul 10, 2024, 23:29 pm)Meat Trademark Wrote: Thank you for the hybrid X-Men upgrade. I love being able to replace old files!

No prob. Thats why I made it with all the commentaries.  I think I got all the Disembaudio queues too.  Luckily I had bought that Rifftrax many years ago. Glad you have use for it.
Awesome thank you so much!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries whomybabydaddy 1,556 764,171 Sep 14, 2024, 06:20 am
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 237 274,257 Jun 21, 2024, 19:26 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  [REQ] The Brain From Planet Arous dest1234 18 5,798 Feb 21, 2024, 13:15 pm
Last Post: NexusWraith
  Planet of Dinosaurs - High TV moondoggy1111 1 4,494 Jul 03, 2023, 09:53 am
Last Post: vlstyles
  Tickets for next month's show and the Phantom Planet live show JusSonic 4 5,563 Jun 15, 2023, 16:14 pm
Last Post: intransitivelie