Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries
Updated a couple of my movies that I made starting out.  Jason X (Two extra Audio commentaries with writer, director and producer), one from and Freddy Vs Jason (with audio commentary with the director and Freddy and Jason).  

Enjoy

[Image: BBe0L1E.jpg]

[Image: 1uMwesk.jpg]

edited to add Batman 1966 Five Audio Track fun.  It has commentary from Burt Ward and Adam West and commentary from the writer of the movie and series and Jaboody and THe Weekly Planet.  Smile Its in The Weekly Planet Landfill linked above.

[Image: R73ihsX.jpg]
Welp, sold! Two more to add ot the queue. Gracias, Kino.
Is that why they call them "talkies?" So much talking...

Even that Batman with Burt and Adam talking sounds fun. I'll take all 3! Thank you.
I added a few more... Captain America (1990) Triple Audio with Jaboody Dubs, 300 with triple audio with Jaboody, Darkman with extra commentary, and Jurassic Park.

THe Weekly Planet Landfill

I edited Spawn. I sync'd up the Jaboody track to the Directors Cut so you don't have to watch that crappy PG-13 mess and get a couple extra minutes.

Spawn (1997) Director's Cut with Jaboody Dubs

[Image: BKYAsyA.jpg]
Darkman with cinematographer commentary? Yes, please! Thanks Queen.
(Jul 12, 2024, 21:55 pm)KinoQueen13 Wrote: I added a few more... Captain America (1990) Triple Audio with Jaboody Dubs, 300 with triple audio with Jaboody, Darkman with extra commentary, and Jurassic Park.

THe Weekly Planet Landfill

I edited Spawn. I sync'd up the Jaboody track to the Directors Cut so you don't have to watch that crappy PG-13 mess and get a couple extra minutes.

Spawn (1997) Director's Cut with Jaboody Dubs

[Image: BKYAsyA.jpg]

Solid work!!
THanks guys. Yeah Spawn... I hate that movie even more now. lol Goood god the differences between the two cuts were horrible. Theatrical has extended scenes compared to the DC too. SO I had to make edits to the runtime of the Jaboody guys. Which actually fixed pacing a few times. THis was a pretty gnarly edit. Not as extensive as Watchmen but I had to do some serious work. I hate that move so much for its ineptitude. lol

I had a request to add the Rifftrax to 300 and I also found Zack Snyder's commentary.  Five audio tracks in total.  

It's in The Weekly Planet Landfill.

[Image: UmLSedQ.jpg]
SUHWEEEET! Thanks a million (or at least 300)! This rules.

Does this mean you might go back and add the RiffTrax to Batman v Superman, Captain America, X-Men, Road House, Jurassic Park, and/or the mighty, the first*, Road House? Then they'd all be truly replacement files. It's astounding how many RiffTrax there are...

*I know about the Legend DVDs, I'm talking "official" downloadable MP3s.

Oops. Wrong Captain America. Never mind that dude.
(Jul 13, 2024, 11:55 am)Meat Trademark Wrote: SUHWEEEET! Thanks a million (or at least 300)! This rules.

Does this mean you might go back and add the RiffTrax to Batman v Superman, Captain America, X-Men, Road House, Jurassic Park, and/or the mighty, the first*, Road House? Then they'd all be truly replacement files. It's astounding how many RiffTrax there are...

*I know about the Legend DVDs, I'm talking "official" downloadable MP3s.

Oops. Wrong Captain America. Never mind that dude.

I don't think the RiffTrax guys did the Ultimate Cut for BvS Dawn of Justice.  I am working on Road House and Return of the Jedi right now.  I needed to clean up ROTJ so I decided to start there for Star Warts movies.  I didn't think of doing the other commentaries for the JP I just fixed.  I will go through that with all the other riffs and commentaries. I added a bunch today.  Lots of combined ones.  Like Top Gun (everything I could find, RiffTrax, TWP, and directors' commentary), Crank (Jaboody and TWP and a funny ass PG TV Dub), Resident Evil (cast and crew commentaries), and Ant-Man (Paul Rudd Commentary).
Holy smokes! What a load of food! (What's the opposite of "load of shit?") Where to start...? Ant Man with Mac and Me commentary!

Thank you so much for this bounty. Uh oh, now it's starting to sound like I'm saying grace. Just thank you.

THANK YOU!

(Can you tell I'm hungry?)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries whomybabydaddy 1,556 764,171 Sep 14, 2024, 06:20 am
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 237 274,257 Jun 21, 2024, 19:26 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  [REQ] The Brain From Planet Arous dest1234 18 5,798 Feb 21, 2024, 13:15 pm
Last Post: NexusWraith
  Planet of Dinosaurs - High TV moondoggy1111 1 4,494 Jul 03, 2023, 09:53 am
Last Post: vlstyles
  Tickets for next month's show and the Phantom Planet live show JusSonic 4 5,563 Jun 15, 2023, 16:14 pm
Last Post: intransitivelie