Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries
Okay... I am done for the day.  FInishing with a bang.  7-Audio Road House and 5 Audio Resident Evil. Im blasted tired. Smile 

THe Weekly PLanet Landfill

[Image: zduJHYW.jpg]
I listened to these guys' commentary of the '66 Batman whilst model building and had a blast. They're perfect for movies I've seen a number of times and enjoyed. Thanks for sharing, I'm def rummaging through the Landfill some more.
(Jul 14, 2024, 11:28 am)JetJaguar73 Wrote: I listened to these guys' commentary of the '66 Batman whilst model building and had a blast. They're perfect for movies I've seen a number of times and enjoyed. Thanks for sharing, I'm def rummaging through the Landfill some more.

Yeah, good commentaries for sure.  I just added Return of the Jedi (8 Audio) and Jurassic Park (6 Audio) mega files.  Going to take a break for a bit since my arms and hands are killing me.  Enjoy.  Smile
(Jul 14, 2024, 16:11 pm)KinoQueen13 Wrote:
(Jul 14, 2024, 11:28 am)JetJaguar73 Wrote: I listened to these guys' commentary of the '66 Batman whilst model building and had a blast. They're perfect for movies I've seen a number of times and enjoyed. Thanks for sharing, I'm def rummaging through the Landfill some more.

Yeah, good commentaries for sure.  I just added Return of the Jedi (8 Audio) and Jurassic Park (6 Audio) mega files.  Going to take a break for a bit since my arms and hands are killing me.  Enjoy.  Smile

These two files replaced 5 files for me. THANK YOU! Gotta love that efficiency!
(Jul 15, 2024, 04:30 am)Meat Trademark Wrote:
(Jul 14, 2024, 16:11 pm)KinoQueen13 Wrote:

These two files replaced 5 files for me. THANK YOU! Gotta love that efficiency!

Yeah.  Thats why I am doing them.  I have like a lot of multiple copies of good dubs and riffs and commentaries.  I was surprised about the ROTJ George Lucas and Carrie Fisher commentary.  It was pretty interesting.
To quote Harry Dean Stanton's character from Red Dawn, "Avenge me!"
Thanks again.

Gotta love digging into the Landfill! Lots happening. Especially loved the Alex Proyas commentary! I was hoping for that when I saw the title.

Have you seen "Thank You Again part 2: The Thankening!"? I hear it's got a thankful commentary by meat™.
Oh god.  This was a rough one to get through.  I was going to make it with the Rifftrax audio but man oh man am I done with just doing Jaboody.  Anyways, updated Daredevil DIrectors Cut in the landfill.  Took a solid week to get it to where its at. They didnt edit the director's cut linearly so theres scenes appearing early or later than others.  Its also the only way to watch this mess.  It actually makes sense as a movie and you understand why the hell things are happening.  

Anyways, enjoy Daredevil.

[Image: MH0y8SY.jpg]
(Jul 19, 2024, 21:15 pm)KinoQueen13 Wrote: Oh god.  This was a rough one to get through.  I was going to make it with the Rifftrax audio but man oh man am I done with just doing Jaboody.  Anyways, updated Daredevil DIrectors Cut in the landfill.  Took a solid week to get it to where its at. They didnt edit the director's cut linearly so theres scenes appearing early or later than others.  Its also the only way to watch this mess.  It actually makes sense as a movie and you understand why the hell things are happening.  

Oooooooooof, the effort is seen and appreciated!
(Jul 19, 2024, 21:25 pm)tripletap006 Wrote:
(Jul 19, 2024, 21:15 pm)KinoQueen13 Wrote: Oh god.  This was a rough one to get through.  I was going to make it with the Rifftrax audio but man oh man am I done with just doing Jaboody.  Anyways, updated Daredevil DIrectors Cut in the landfill.  Took a solid week to get it to where its at. They didnt edit the director's cut linearly so theres scenes appearing early or later than others.  Its also the only way to watch this mess.  It actually makes sense as a movie and you understand why the hell things are happening.  

Oooooooooof, the effort is seen and appreciated!

Yeah its a rough edit.  At least all the changes in Watchmen were linear.  The DC sort of had scenes all over the place compared to the theatrical.  They make more sense in the DC though.
Thank you buckets for all the Captains and Avenging that's being going on unannounced in the landfill. Digging the filmmakers' commentaries as upgrades; upgrade like the wind! (That makes sense if you squint your brain.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries whomybabydaddy 1,556 764,141 Sep 14, 2024, 06:20 am
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 237 274,254 Jun 21, 2024, 19:26 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  [REQ] The Brain From Planet Arous dest1234 18 5,797 Feb 21, 2024, 13:15 pm
Last Post: NexusWraith
  Planet of Dinosaurs - High TV moondoggy1111 1 4,494 Jul 03, 2023, 09:53 am
Last Post: vlstyles
  Tickets for next month's show and the Phantom Planet live show JusSonic 4 5,563 Jun 15, 2023, 16:14 pm
Last Post: intransitivelie