[REQ] The Brain From Planet Arous
[Image: BrainFromPlanetArous_Poster.jpg]

When a giant evil floating brain arrives on Earth, everyone has the same question: does it come in peace? It responds by blasting people, taking over bodies with psychic powers, and lunging at women. Yep: it’s a close encounter and the third kind is horny AF

The evil brain shows up at a place called Mystery Mountain, which sounds like the name of a ride at a traveling carnival that has a handwritten sign on it that says “Closed pending trial outcome.” Our hero is played by John Agar, who does not appear to have any discernible charisma, but at least Wikipedia informs us married Shirley Temple when she was 17 years old. Wait, maybe we should be rooting for the giant evil brain…?

Fortunately, accompanying the giant evil brain is a giant good brain. At least it tells us it’s good. And if you can’t trust a giant floating brain that looks exactly like the giant floating brain who just attacked your wife, who can you trust? The Good Brain proceeds to take over a dog’s body. Will it be able to save humanity? Or is it just an excuse to eat out of the cat’s litter box when everyone else leaves the house? Join Mike, Kevin, and Bill for The Brain From Planet Arous and find out for yourself!

Written by: Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Conor Lastowka, Sean Thomason, Jason Miller, and Zachary Shatzer
My drive was full so I used the master's info to open another Mega account.  Don't tell him.

BrainFromPlanetArous_HDmed.mp4

Captions for The Brain from Planet Arous
(Feb 02, 2024, 17:54 pm)Torgo Wrote: My drive was full so I used the master's info to open another Mega account.  Don't tell him.

BrainFromPlanetArous_HDmed.mp4

Captions for The Brain from Planet Arous

Secrets safe with us Torgo and thanks by the way
Torgooooooooooooooo, thank ya!
I doubt the Master would approve. I do though. THank ya Torgo.
May your knees never waiver, Torgo. Thank you!
Many thx Torgo, I know deep down, the Master appreciates all the work you do (and all those sensual footrubs)
Oh neat, looks like the Mads also did this one
Thanks for showing. This one is just like a vintage MST3K episode. Great riffs!
Thank you Torgo!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 69 22,079 Apr 25, 2024, 21:50 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  Planet of Dinosaurs - High TV moondoggy1111 1 4,065 Jul 03, 2023, 09:53 am
Last Post: vlstyles
  Tickets for next month's show and the Phantom Planet live show JusSonic 4 4,890 Jun 15, 2023, 16:14 pm
Last Post: intransitivelie
  The Brain from Planet Arous (Blu Ray Upgrade + Dual Audio) Fernando_M 4 5,651 Feb 06, 2023, 16:18 pm
Last Post: NexusWraith
  Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011) 2160p.BR-Handy [16.3 GB] Handy 2 5,573 Sep 30, 2022, 18:42 pm
Last Post: jhs39