Going to Heaven or Hell
Intriguing answer.

Will ponder that.
Have you come up with anything else? I'm Intrigued... This is a interesting conversation to say the least.
Just a matter of belief, I guess.

I have experience that miracles can happen, but have no empirical proof of why it's there.
(Aug 31, 2016, 21:44 pm)RobertX Wrote: You've tried very hard, Susan, but all I want to know is what Christians believe when you die vs. the Day of Judgement.

I'll read the Bible again; I have one.

Ok. So I'll say it for the 312th time. At the instant of death, according to the christian bilble, you go to either heaven or hell immediately.

Idk what all this debate is about.

You don't need to wait for a day of judgement or anything like that, unless you are still alive at the day of judgement, then I suppose you wouldn't know until then.

Otherwise you will find out your fate at the moment of your death.

That's what the bible says. No question about it.
While landing in hell is a bit of bad news there is still the possibility of mercy if you've
done something as simple as giving one of the good guys a glass of water just once.

Given that those lucky ones are rescued from a pool of about a hundred billion and
you can't be sure you showed mercy in your lifetime, hope is pretty slim, near zero.

Bottom line: Don't abandon hope in Hell, you could improve the odds while you live;
but it's a far better plan to actually be one of the good guys and go to heaven first. ‌ ‌ ;]
Thank you Aaron.

Will consider that when I go there. Smile
I don't think what determines your trip to heaven or hell is more of a WHAT DID YOU DO as more of a WHAT DID YOU LEARN, AND DID YOU ACT ON ALL GOODNESS OF THAT WHAT YOU"VE LEARNED;(which is where it seems the convo is going towards) .

If you didn;t give a glass of water to the good guys because you didn;t think it was the right thing to do is different than not giving it to the goog guys, knowing it was the right thing to do, and not giving it anyway... It's all in how your heart works, to ,me..

But jOEW keeps saying, that;s not the question, and I have to agree... We are talking apples and oranges here. I believe there is no wait, once you die you go whereever your going right away...
Like I said, it's a matter of belief.

I'm just asking out of confusion to the belief of Christians, because, in my mind, I'm not sure about the point of Judgement Day if you're going back to suffering anyways.

I believe my question has been answered.

Mods/Admins, if you want to close this thread, throw it in the trash, or put it in the Void, you have my blessings (and God's too!). I just don't care.
IT's a good question. What satisfaction did you get out of your answer (so I may be more in tune to your original question). Don't just throw it away.. If you believe your question has been answerew, what was the answer? You have to go slow with me, see, I'm a dummy...
What Aaron said.

I still don't share his beliefs, but that's not the point.

A believer told me the answer to what Christians believe when you would go to Hell if you are judged to qualify, and that's the bottom line.

I would still invite a conversation, as different Christian sects, while the beliefs of which are mostly consistent with each other, have different ideas about the afterlife, but my question has been answered.

Perhaps I shouldn't have asked in the first place. Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WWE Hell in a Cell 2022 RobertX 4 9,242 Jun 08, 2022, 18:02 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  What's going on with FB - Whatsapp - Insta? LadyAnn 10 22,707 Oct 05, 2021, 16:41 pm
Last Post: LadyAnn
  What’s not going to change in the next 10 years? Sid 20 59,027 Feb 15, 2019, 14:44 pm
Last Post: contrail
  Going on a hunch; the worst call i could have made f0xxii 7 18,543 Jan 14, 2016, 03:13 am
Last Post: translation_pirate
  “Petty Hollywood” Stops Pirate Admin From Going Home Ernesto 0 10,937 Jul 11, 2015, 06:35 am
Last Post: Ernesto