Daz 3D/Poser Community Chat
Just general chat about whatever you want to chat about.
Neat.

Good idea to split requests off to seperate sub forum.

It looks like you have quite flexible forum options available, Beags.
Well, was just setting up what I thought would be good. Anyone can add threads, though I think we'd all prefer it be more master threads like these then individual posts.
Thought I would drop in and say hi, whilst we work out where we end up.

I have no real thoughts on the subject and I am happy to be a sheep and follow the mob Smile

Can't see where to add a profile image though...
Im looking for simple hair with  ponytail, something like this (can remove the front fringe too in this)

[Image: main_sg_hair.jpg]

But this is for Genesis base only. Need for G2F or G3F, or even G2/3 M. Hate it when I loose all morphs when I select fit hair to a non-compatible figure ><

Really simple, no widows peak or anything. Any suggestions
(Aug 03, 2016, 17:13 pm)Fathead2016 Wrote: Can't see where to add a profile image though...

https://pirates-forum.org/usercp.php?action=avatar
Bootleg: look for the vault rustler stuff.. not sure she has dedicated hair, but it's all Tomb Raider-esque

Hmm.. ok..well we have a spammer, MarthaFWilliams, duping torrents...not Daz specific, mind you duped looks like everything from the past few days posted.. so, we'll have to think on that..
WTF! Torrentz is gone...
"Torrentz was a free, fast and powerful meta-search engine combining results from dozens of search engines"
"Torrentz will always love you. Farewell."
(Aug 04, 2016, 16:24 pm)beaglebandit Wrote: Hmm.. ok..well we have a spammer, MarthaFWilliams, duping torrents...not Daz specific, mind you duped looks like everything from the past few days posted.. so, we'll have to think on that..

I happened to stumble across your post so I've just banned "MarthaFWilliams" and deleted all of the torrents.

For future reference, someone else would have done it sooner had you posted in the Report Torrents section of this forum and/or posted a "flooder" comment on one of the torrents.
(Aug 04, 2016, 23:04 pm)ThunderHerd Wrote: WTF! Torrentz is gone...
"Torrentz was a free, fast and powerful meta-search engine combining results from dozens of search engines"
"Torrentz will always love you. Farewell."

It certainly appears so but I've not heard any details.

https://bitsnoop.com/ and https://torrentproject.se/ and are similar sites.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lokking for DAZ Animators SoldierBoy 1 8,319 Jan 25, 2023, 08:17 am
Last Post: CCCC
  Over 8TB of Daz data absente 7 40,535 Sep 12, 2020, 07:29 am
Last Post: CCCC
  Daz 3D/Poser Welcome & Intro Thread beaglebandit 110 273,221 Jul 28, 2020, 17:37 pm
Last Post: micasa001
  Daz Cart Trouble. kavana 0 24,718 Jan 02, 2019, 19:23 pm
Last Post: kavana
  What is the correct way to export from Blender to Poser Pro brehiner 2 23,668 Sep 11, 2018, 08:02 am
Last Post: brehiner