Arlecho's ScreenConnect 6 releases
Hello

I have an issue with my screenconnect installation.

Is it possible to rebuild the database from clients that are trying to connect to a NEW INSTALLATION of screen connect?

I have lost the database due to hdd failure

I have reinstalled fresh with same credentials
Don't think so as the decryptionKey, validationKey and AsymmetricKey are different.
Backup, backup, backup, raid is not backup!
did anyone test if 20.2.29488.7513 works?

(the Linux version)
20.12 work stable? but who know, why dont work Advanced Configuration Editor?
20.12 is working fine, the advanced configuration editor is also working fine here, if not please post a more descriptive problem.
Any version above 20.10 has a bug that affects Firefox browser users. The admin page does not update/refresh after connecting to a client. The devs have confirmed it's a bug.
- Fixed typo
- Updated libraries

Download
https://mega.nz/file/d8t2iYzQ#MZ61Pussf_tW0x8jlHgwUTvtGXSIM1T04jTdAXvmFN4
wreaghesazrherahearh

Notices, please read carefully
- Patch the installer before installing to prevent leaking your information!
- Linux can be patched, just copy the files over to a windows machine and select the directory!
- "External Accessibility Check", "Version Check"  and "Browser URL Check" will now always fail!
- Installing/updating extensions could theoretically be spotted by Connectwise as they are downloaded directly from their servers!
- License no longer displays (not required for patch to function)
- Please do not post thanks and other posts that do not contribute (the mods don't like them and it clutters the thread)
- Hosts file editing no longer required as the uri's are patched out of the appropriate files
Does anyone know why TOOLBOX is very slow to load?
I have 20.12 fresh install. I tried on Windows 2008 R2 Server and on Windows 2019 Server 12 Gb Ram, Xeon, Gigabit connection
Just attempted a clean installation of 20.12 and 12.13 both failed on step 4 with error "unable to connect to remote server". Is there a base version I'm supposed to start and then perform upgrades? Also, is internet required? (I do have internet on that host).
Disregard, I had internet internet issues. Fixed.
Thanks.
(Dec 18, 2020, 14:10 pm)trex2002ro Wrote: Does anyone know why TOOLBOX is very slow to load?
I have 20.12 fresh install. I tried on Windows 2008 R2 Server and on Windows 2019 Server 12 Gb Ram, Xeon, Gigabit connection

Mine also but since i have also some valid key i tried with another system and it is the same so i dont think it as nothing to do with he patch.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RodneyYouPlonker film releases RodneyYouPlonker 309 311,686 Mar 26, 2024, 17:46 pm
Last Post: RodneyYouPlonker
  UserHEVC Releases (Movies) UserHEVC 7 1,942 Feb 04, 2024, 10:12 am
Last Post: UserHEVC
  PHaGE Releases PHaGE 0 3,383 Aug 05, 2023, 16:30 pm
Last Post: PHaGE
  Faithwyn Releases Faithwyn 291 332,567 Jun 07, 2023, 02:08 am
Last Post: Faithwyn
  SeuPirate Releases SeuPirate 38 111,813 Jul 07, 2022, 17:36 pm
Last Post: datsc