Arlecho's ScreenConnect 6 releases
Hi All

Has anyone migrated from a Windows setup to a Linux setup.....

All seems to go well on the linux machine, until i copy over my themes and user list, then all i get when i try to start the services on the linux machine :-

/etc/init.d/screenconnect: 71: /etc/init.d/screenconnect: mono: Permission denied

then i have to reinstall again.,..

Windows = win10
Linux=Ubuntu 18.04.5 desktop
Are you sure you have the permissions correct?
Hi is anyone else having problems logging into connectwise using Google chome browser??. Every time I try to log in it just takes me bk to the log in page if i use any other browser it logs in ok ie edge, Firefox, or safari I just cant work out why or how to fix the problem ?
(Sep 03, 2020, 12:15 pm)raines44 Wrote: Hi is anyone else having problems logging into connectwise using Google chome browser??. Every time I try to log in it just takes me bk to the log in page if i use any other browser it logs in ok ie edge, Firefox, or safari I just cant work out why or how to fix the problem ?

I just tried Chrome 85.0.4183.83 and it worked without issue.
20.10 is out, happy upgrades
(Aug 30, 2020, 16:28 pm)Arlecho Wrote: Are you sure you have the permissions correct?

ended up giving up...... went back to windows  Sad

thanks for everything Smile
Anyone know where you can read the release notes for each version without registering an account on their site?
https://docs.connectwise.com/ConnectWise...ease_notes
Feedback regarding 20.10

Did a backup and performed the upgrade. Updated all agents.
Been using the system in production for a few days now.
No issues to report. Everything works great!

Thanks Arlecho.

NOTE: I'm running SC on a Windows Server VPS.
(Aug 06, 2020, 03:21 am)Arlecho Wrote: 2.6.0 (beta)
- 2.8+ compat

Please test this, but make sure to create proper backups!
The 2.8+ versions have a changed flow, this should work fine, however keep in mind that it is the first test.
Sorry for the delay, I fucked up my machine and took a day rebuilding it.

Download
https://mega.nz/file/AhMxSKjC#0Ko44z1TAa...npXdMAIGKw
35ui8hwreb273443wuerjs2543y

Notices, please read carefully
- Patch the installer before installing to prevent leaking your information!
- Linux can be patched, just copy the files over to a windows machine and select the directory!
- "External Accessibility Check", "Version Check"  and "Browser URL Check" will now always fail!
- Installing/updating extensions could theoretically be spotted by Connectwise as they are downloaded directly from their servers!
- License no longer displays (not required for patch to function)
- Please do not post thanks and other posts that do not contribute (the mods don't like them and it clutters the thread)
- Hosts file editing no longer required as the uri's are patched out of the appropriate files

Password ??

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RodneyYouPlonker film releases RodneyYouPlonker 309 311,835 Mar 26, 2024, 17:46 pm
Last Post: RodneyYouPlonker
  UserHEVC Releases (Movies) UserHEVC 7 1,946 Feb 04, 2024, 10:12 am
Last Post: UserHEVC
  PHaGE Releases PHaGE 0 3,388 Aug 05, 2023, 16:30 pm
Last Post: PHaGE
  Faithwyn Releases Faithwyn 291 332,616 Jun 07, 2023, 02:08 am
Last Post: Faithwyn
  SeuPirate Releases SeuPirate 38 111,837 Jul 07, 2022, 17:36 pm
Last Post: datsc