SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: FAVORITE SCENE/LINE FROM A RIFFTRAX MOVIE OR SHORT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Mine is a bit low-brow, perhaps, but the scene in Coffee House Rendezvous when the guys were "it's you"-ing to the kids on screen.
OMG i love that scene!!! Especially the kid that was Kevin ....my favorite scene in a short! As a whole I find One Turkey, Two Turkey the funniest but that scene lol
(Jun 07, 2020, 12:53 pm)airenman Wrote: [ -> ]Mine is a bit low-brow, perhaps, but the scene in Coffee House Rendezvous when the guys were "it's you"-ing to the kids on screen.

Longshot, but do you have a copy of this? I don't recall having seen this.

<salute>
(Jun 07, 2020, 13:04 pm)TheDarkPrince2018 Wrote: [ -> ]OMG i love that scene!!! Especially the kid that was Kevin ....my favorite scene in a short!  As a whole I find One Turkey, Two Turkey the funniest but that scene lol
Yeah, that Kevin kid always makes me break out laughing!

(Jun 07, 2020, 14:40 pm)JetJaguar73 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 07, 2020, 12:53 pm)airenman Wrote: [ -> ]Mine is a bit low-brow, perhaps, but the scene in Coffee House Rendezvous when the guys were "it's you"-ing to the kids on screen.

<salute>
Sorry I didn't see this earlier...but thanks to TheDarkPrince2018 for the link!
(Jun 07, 2020, 14:40 pm)JetJaguar73 Wrote: [ -> ]

<salute>
Thanks, DP!
from 'The Room'

Mark : You can't have me!!
(Bill as Mark) : I am unhaveable! I am Mark!
From the last number in High School Musical:

"We're all in this together …"

"… except for that one kid who eats his own boogers."
From ... I believe it's "A Visit From Santa" where the Dad dresses up as Santa and such
"Are they speaking some Eastern European dialect?"
" Really... I can't understand what they are saying"
On a related note .... I wish I could figure out which classical song Kevin sings as the lullaby in the same short ... the guys seem to think it's kinda dark for Christmas.
I swear there was one where a car was driving or something and Bill is quietly singing "shock the monkey", then he says something about a theme song for the scene and starts singing it really loudly....But I've never seen it since, anyone know what it's from?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18