FAVORITE SCENE/LINE FROM A RIFFTRAX MOVIE OR SHORT
Mine is a bit low-brow, perhaps, but the scene in Coffee House Rendezvous when the guys were "it's you"-ing to the kids on screen.
OMG i love that scene!!! Especially the kid that was Kevin ....my favorite scene in a short! As a whole I find One Turkey, Two Turkey the funniest but that scene lol
(Jun 07, 2020, 12:53 pm)airenman Wrote: Mine is a bit low-brow, perhaps, but the scene in Coffee House Rendezvous when the guys were "it's you"-ing to the kids on screen.

Longshot, but do you have a copy of this? I don't recall having seen this.

<salute>
Coffeehouse Rendez-Vous
https://mega.nz/file/jzZQnYQC#Z2S9YIrF7F...ywUItAbhOA
(Jun 07, 2020, 13:04 pm)TheDarkPrince2018 Wrote: OMG i love that scene!!! Especially the kid that was Kevin ....my favorite scene in a short!  As a whole I find One Turkey, Two Turkey the funniest but that scene lol
Yeah, that Kevin kid always makes me break out laughing!

(Jun 07, 2020, 14:40 pm)JetJaguar73 Wrote:
(Jun 07, 2020, 12:53 pm)airenman Wrote: Mine is a bit low-brow, perhaps, but the scene in Coffee House Rendezvous when the guys were "it's you"-ing to the kids on screen.

<salute>
Sorry I didn't see this earlier...but thanks to TheDarkPrince2018 for the link!
(Jun 07, 2020, 14:40 pm)JetJaguar73 Wrote:

<salute>
Thanks, DP!
from 'The Room'

Mark : You can't have me!!
(Bill as Mark) : I am unhaveable! I am Mark!
From the last number in High School Musical:

"We're all in this together …"

"… except for that one kid who eats his own boogers."
From ... I believe it's "A Visit From Santa" where the Dad dresses up as Santa and such
"Are they speaking some Eastern European dialect?"
" Really... I can't understand what they are saying"
On a related note .... I wish I could figure out which classical song Kevin sings as the lullaby in the same short ... the guys seem to think it's kinda dark for Christmas.
I swear there was one where a car was driving or something and Bill is quietly singing "shock the monkey", then he says something about a theme song for the scene and starts singing it really loudly....But I've never seen it since, anyone know what it's from?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Talkin' Rifftrax Robobex 5 548 2 hours ago
Last Post: Robobex
  Hangin' Out with Rifftrax Robobex 3 558 5 hours ago
Last Post: Max Renn
  What's your favorite "bad" movie? SuperLake 2 251 10 hours ago
Last Post: JetJaguar73
  Gumby: The Glob and The Groobee (Rifftrax Shorts) Robobex 8 1,025 Yesterday, 11:46 am
Last Post: Chad Pigeon
  Rifftrax Live 2024 Kickatarter announced ageekyguy 66 8,263 Apr 11, 2024, 11:49 am
Last Post: peephalk