SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: FAVORITE SCENE/LINE FROM A RIFFTRAX MOVIE OR SHORT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Oh, I should watch that.

I really, really enjoyed Bill and Mary Jo riffing on the first X-Files movie. My biggest criticism of Rifftrax at this point is based entirely around my desire to see more odd pairings. Just Bill and Kevin is fun, and Mike has good chemistry with Bridget.
We all love Kevin's singing but I also love Mike singing at the end of Megaforce, not only because it's funny but because it reminds me of Tom and Crow blaming him for the 80s in the Space Mutiny end theme
(Jul 20, 2018, 13:16 pm)peephalk Wrote: [ -> ]Bill really shows his comedic acting chops in an episode of the Jash/VRV series HIDDEN AMERICA with Jonah Ray. His angry, cursing, violent "actor" bit is hilarious! It goes beyond Brain Guy or anything else he, Mike or Kevin have done. He's a real talent whether it be acting, writing or riffing, and the few Rifftrax that only feature Mike and Kevin seem to have a "something is missing" feeling about them. The episode also has Joel and Mary Jo throwing in a great bit.

I can absolutely see what you mean, but the funny thing for me is that while I do notice Bill missing in Mike & Kevin riffs, the few Mike & Bill riffs (Top Gun, X-men 1) are DEFINITELY lacking something. They feel really low-energy, especially x-men.

And I think this helps explain why the 3 work so well together. They cover each others' weaknesses so well we don't notice them until someone's missing. I've had a different "favorite riffer" at various points, so ultimately saying one is better than any of the other two is hard.
I'd love if they re-riffed Wicker Man as a trio, but it's never gonna happen
"If you know a better way to get shirts I'd like to hear it."
"...call me Flessica Jetcher." - The Dark
The David Carradine jokes. Nope, not too soon.
(sigh) ...onions...
(Aug 08, 2018, 19:02 pm)Meat Trademark Wrote: [ -> ](sigh) ...onions...

(sigh)...pickles

I wonder what ever happened to David and Hazel .....lol
That's why I'd like rifftrax's books,
because I'm not sure exactly

The Room, I think, Kevin :

(giggling)
"Yihii... things are fun when they're fun."

(a few moments later: )
"I retract: things are not fun when they're fun."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18