What movies would you like to see riffed?
I'm not sure if people ask this or not, but I will do so anyhow. What movies would you like to see the guys at Rifftrax make a riff or MP3 out of in the near future? These are some that I chose...

1. It's A Wonderful Life (come on! You saw this one coming!)

2. The Five Doctors (stop delaying and make the riff already)

3. Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them

4. Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindlewald

5. Avengers: Age of Ultron

6. Captain America: Civil War

7. Avengers: Infinity War

8. Avengers: Endgame

9. Bird Box

10. Transformers: Age of Extinction

11. Transformers: The Last Knight

12. Bumblebee

And that's about it. I could add more whenever I can.

So what do you guys wish that the Rifftrax guys can riff in the future if able to?
1. Justice League (divided like Batman v. Superman)
2. One of the Children Of The Corn sequels
3. No Country For Old Men
4. The Omen (remake)
5. I'd like to see Bridget & Mary Jo do Wonder Woman ... speaking of which the Cathy Lee Crosby tv movie with Ricardo Montalban was HORRENDOUS so that would be good material.
6. As much as I love the franchise I could see one of the Exorcist sequels or prequels being riffed
Hackers - Full Length
The Net
Cat Woman
Maximum Overdrive
Ticks (B-movie horror starring Carlton himself, Alfonso Ribeiro)
Chopping Mall
I always enjoy the comic book movies, but I mostly want them to finish the Transformers collection.

There's some older movies I wouldn't mind seeing them do.
Hell Comes to Frogtown is one I'd love to see them do.
Escape from L.A. would also be a good one.
On a side note I wish "The Mads" would release some of their shows to the public ... they are hilarious and I feel that it would do very well.
Goodmorning to everybody! i'm a new user and I have a question about a moovie that I saw in Italy on 2010 at cinema and this film seems to have been erased, canceled, no notice anywhere.
The moovie is about Adriano imperatore, Hadrian emperor in english, Hadrien in french. But i don't remeber the title.
Could be directed by John Booorman, but i'm not sure on this detail and i don't remember actors.
The only news that i found out is that J. Boorman decided to do it, but then?

sorry for my english..

To me is a big myster because I saw it, and i don't understand why it disappeared
Thanks a lot!
(Mar 27, 2019, 09:36 am)hurricane87 Wrote: Goodmorning to everybody! i'm a new user and I have a question about a moovie that I saw in Italy on 2010 at cinema and this film seems to have been erased, canceled, no notice anywhere.
The moovie is about Adriano imperatore, Hadrian emperor in english, Hadrien in french. But i don't remeber the title.
Could be directed by John Booorman, but i'm not sure on this detail and i don't remember actors.
The only news that i found out is that J. Boorman decided to do it, but then?

sorry for my english..

To me is a big myster because I saw it, and i don't understand why it disappeared
Thanks a lot!

Centurion?  

The Eagle?  
Memoirs Of Hadrian .... but it was never completed
World Without End
The Day The World Ended
Thunderbirds Are Go
Deathstalker
Gamera The Brave
Suicide Squad
1990: The Bronx Warriors
Star Trek: Insurrection
Silent Night, Deadly Night
Escape From Galaxy 3
The Legend Of Boggy Creek
Black Hole
Alot of the stuff in the OP isnt really my riffing cup of tea, and i generally watch those "franchise" riffs the least.

Hell Comes to Frogtown (shoutout to Tost above, love this movie, also from the director of the masterpiece Rollergator)
Ang Lee's Hulk (really good Mr. Nolte potential)
Howard the Duck
No Retreat No Surrender 2
El Topo
Everything else directed by James Glickenhaus
Double Team (JCVD + Dennis Rodman)
Dogs of War (first appearance of Bobby McBain)
Undefeatable
Also re-riff Final Sacrifice

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I see im missing some films Handy 9 4,520 Oct 01, 2023, 04:21 am
Last Post: Handy
  A movie that can't be riffed! Robot.Gort 7 3,600 Sep 29, 2023, 17:20 pm
Last Post: crowtrobot80
  This movie is begging and pleading to be riffed Dr. Nobody 0 2,888 Sep 09, 2023, 18:41 pm
Last Post: Dr. Nobody
  Updated riffed audio for 4K movie releases billythefist 42 32,151 Aug 11, 2023, 00:10 am
Last Post: billythefist
  Another MST3K classic will be riffed by the Mads next month! JusSonic 0 6,586 Apr 12, 2022, 22:25 pm
Last Post: JusSonic