What movies would you like to see riffed?
Citizen Kane
Hello Everyone

How About ..........

Beyond the Valley of the Dolls
Critters
Hello Mary Lou : Prom Night II

There a few off top of my head

Thoughts
Shibby
(Mar 27, 2019, 18:53 pm)Meat Trademark Wrote: Citizen Kane

^ This. Big Grin
just a few more off the top of my head Smile

Gone With The Wind .... for some reason the way Squirm was riffed brings it to mind... c'mon nobody is THAT Southern (quote by Tom Servo) lol
Birdemic II
The Tingler
Rosemary's Baby
(Mar 27, 2019, 09:36 am)hurricane87 Wrote: To me is a big myster because I saw it, and i don't understand why it disappeared
Thanks a lot!

It never got made, John got old, google is your friend.
http://www.filmjournal.com/content/final...y%E2%80%99
Speaking of Boorman, Zardoz really, really needs to be riffed.
(Mar 28, 2019, 01:09 am)savindwales Wrote:
(Mar 27, 2019, 09:36 am)hurricane87 Wrote: To me is a big myster because I saw it, and i don't understand why it disappeared
Thanks a lot!

It never got made, John got old, google is your friend.
http://www.filmjournal.com/content/final...y%E2%80%99
Speaking of Boorman, Zardoz really, really needs to be riffed
There is an iRiff of Zardoz by Film Roasters
I'lll second/third/fourth Hell Comes to Frogtown, which also makes me think I'd like to see Grunt: The Wrestling Movie get riffed.
You know that it's weird that they riffed all the Star Wars films (except for the Clone Wars one), the Lord of the Rings franchise, the Twilight films, and all of the Harry Potter films, yet they never riffed the remaining Star Trek, Pirates of the Caribbean, Bourne, Paranormal Activity, The Hunger Games, Saw, Die Hard, Poltergeist films, Lost World: Jurassic Park, the last two Grudge films, etc. etc.? As well as the Hobbit trilogy? Yes, most of them got put into IRiffs, but still, it would've been awesome for them if they do so.

Heck, don't get me started on how they have yet to riff Iron Man 2, the Incredible Hulk (which was riffed by FireRiffs), and the Marvel films after Avengers.
1964's THE FLESH EATERS. It has everything they riff best - grainy black and white, lunatic plot that's tough to follow, "not quite" hot girl, Nazi's!, 50's era special effects, and probably in the public domain
Speaking of weird I think 3 of John Waters' early films: Mondo Trasho, Multiple Maniacs, and Pink Flamingos would be a hoot to watch ... Actually most of his movies are riffable in my opinion.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I see im missing some films Handy 9 4,522 Oct 01, 2023, 04:21 am
Last Post: Handy
  A movie that can't be riffed! Robot.Gort 7 3,604 Sep 29, 2023, 17:20 pm
Last Post: crowtrobot80
  This movie is begging and pleading to be riffed Dr. Nobody 0 2,889 Sep 09, 2023, 18:41 pm
Last Post: Dr. Nobody
  Updated riffed audio for 4K movie releases billythefist 42 32,160 Aug 11, 2023, 00:10 am
Last Post: billythefist
  Another MST3K classic will be riffed by the Mads next month! JusSonic 0 6,587 Apr 12, 2022, 22:25 pm
Last Post: JusSonic