A movie that can't be riffed!
This 1960 Mexican Sci-Fi/Comdey (with English subtitles) is a genuine one of a kind. It must be seen to be believed. It's so off the wall it somewhat riffs itself.

The Ship of Monsters - enhanced widescreen - YouTube
"What is Schindler's List ?", Alex.
The Seventh Seal. It would put riffers to sleep.
"Liquid Sky" (1982)

A small, heroin seeking UFO lands on a Manhattan roof, observes a bizarre, drug addicted fashion model, and sucks endorphins from her sexual encounters' brains.

"You wanted to know where I'm from? I'm from Connecticut, Mayflower stock. I was taught that my prince would come, and he would be a lawyer, and I would have his children. And on the weekends we would barbecue. And all the other princes and their princesses would come, and they would say, 'Delicious, delicious.' Oh, how boring." -- Margaret
I honestly wish someone would riff both The Passion of the Christ and Schindler's List, but no way that would ever happen.

I also really wanted RiffTrax to riff more Mexican movies from 50s/60s, the ones they did were so much fun.
London After Midnight. COnsidering its one of those sadly lost movies. I keep thinking of more. The Soviet sci-fi, Stalker. That sucker is beatless. It would need to be trimmed down a lot to make it into a riffable movie.
Irreversible or Salo...Saw one on a date, the other during film school, not a single moment to riff
Matt Damon and Casey Affleck boring us to death.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This movie is begging and pleading to be riffed Dr. Nobody 0 3,003 Sep 09, 2023, 18:41 pm
Last Post: Dr. Nobody
  Updated riffed audio for 4K movie releases billythefist 42 32,770 Aug 11, 2023, 00:10 am
Last Post: billythefist
  Another MST3K classic will be riffed by the Mads next month! JusSonic 0 6,695 Apr 12, 2022, 22:25 pm
Last Post: JusSonic
  What movies would you like to see riffed? JusSonic 60 87,630 Feb 19, 2022, 22:42 pm
Last Post: SuspiriaTrumpsItFollowsCrap
  The Covenant - Riffed JetJaguar73 3 17,749 Jun 20, 2021, 20:34 pm
Last Post: bolt_vanderhuge