What movies would you like to see riffed?
(Feb 19, 2022, 21:00 pm)inelegy Wrote: I'll just leave this here: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071568/

what a magnificent suggestion! Big Grin !!  I'd forgotten that film since the very early 80's, and it's perfect!  Well-done!  I just up-voted your rep for that, and for having a sublime portmanteau user-name, one of the best I've seen since the late 1990's!

Nice to see this topic has some new life, and interest, according to the recent view count. So, some more logs for the bonfire:

Body Melt 1993 (Mike & Bridget)
Slime City 1988 (Frank, Josh & MJ)
Dr. Goldfoot and the Bikini Machine 1965 (The Mads, MJ & B plus Josh)
Hunchback of the Morgue 1973 (one millennial, plus Bill & hopefully Laura Kightlinger; hey, Mike had Fred Willard as a guest riffer, so...)

This thread should help current riffing-teams (and future ones) find a special nugget of gold they might have otherwise missed, especially if any of those teams sadly rely on "film finders" whom were raised with twitter since before they needed to shave, or have typed on imdb that "Asylum films are literally the worst movies ever made" w/out ever having seen "Feeders", "Suburban Sasquatch" or "Chelsea Girls".

Oops, there's another suggestion for riffing - CHELSEA GIRLS. Excellent value for $$, since you pay for the rights to one film, but it's over 3 hours of odious manure, thus a riffing-team could get at least two eps out of it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I see im missing some films Handy 9 4,727 Oct 01, 2023, 04:21 am
Last Post: Handy
  A movie that can't be riffed! Robot.Gort 7 3,764 Sep 29, 2023, 17:20 pm
Last Post: crowtrobot80
  This movie is begging and pleading to be riffed Dr. Nobody 0 2,986 Sep 09, 2023, 18:41 pm
Last Post: Dr. Nobody
  Updated riffed audio for 4K movie releases billythefist 42 32,692 Aug 11, 2023, 00:10 am
Last Post: billythefist
  Another MST3K classic will be riffed by the Mads next month! JusSonic 0 6,677 Apr 12, 2022, 22:25 pm
Last Post: JusSonic