Wacky Gag Commentaries
Any kind soul out there have The Adventures Of Buckaroo Banzai Across The 8th Dimension (1984) in HD with the commentary and trivia tracks?

The commentary treats the movie as a true story and expands on the fun. The trivia track is a subtitle track with even more wonderful nonsense.

Not as "wacky" as the others in this thread, but far from straightforward and just as entertaining.
(Aug 02, 2021, 21:52 pm)Meat Trademark Wrote: Any kind soul out there have The Adventures Of Buckaroo Banzai Across The 8th Dimension (1984) in HD with the commentary and trivia tracks?

The commentary treats the movie as a true story and expands on the fun. The trivia track is a subtitle track with even more wonderful nonsense.

Not as "wacky" as the others in this thread, but far from straightforward and just as entertaining.

I have the Buckaroo Banzai blu ray (Steelbook even) so I can upload that, but I won't be able to get to it for a few days.
Sounds great! Take all the time you need. Thanks in advance.
(Aug 03, 2021, 10:15 am)alansmithee99 Wrote:
(Aug 02, 2021, 21:52 pm)Meat Trademark Wrote: Any kind soul out there have The Adventures Of Buckaroo Banzai Across The 8th Dimension (1984) in HD with the commentary and trivia tracks?

I have the Buckaroo Banzai blu ray (Steelbook even) so I can upload that, but I won't be able to get to it for a few days.

Is this still a few more days out, or ... ?
(Apr 07, 2022, 20:21 pm)Meat Trademark Wrote:
(Aug 03, 2021, 10:15 am)alansmithee99 Wrote:

Is this still a few more days out, or ... ?
I am so sorry. Executive dysfunction got the better of me. I have the blu ray ripped to my drive and it's still waiting for me to encode it. I will try and get this started tomorrow afternoon.
No hurry... 

HAHAHAHA!

Thanks, though, for real. This has it all? The commentary and info (subtitle) track? Mmmmmmmmmmm. Been too many years since I got to consume it righteously.
The Adventures Of Buckaroo Banzai Across The Eighth Dimension: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xS59n4g...sp=sharing

Included are two commentary tracks but unfortunately the blu ray did not have a subtitle trivia track, just regular subs.
Thank you!

Now to try to find that subtitle track... Pinky Carruther’s Unknown Facts. Watching this flick with the original DVD commentary and the trivia subs is a wonderful *un-sense-dep* experience. And it will happen again, damn it! (Sorry I got so mad I used an exclamation point. It's probably just a cholesterol/chemtrail thing. You know.)

The file's still processing, but I'll try again later.

PS- Your movies suck! Sorry. I wasn't gonna say anything, but no legacy subtitle track? Screw you. I don't care that you paid money for the Steelbook and were kind enough to share it, and nor do I care that said Steelbook doesn't have said legacy subtitle track so you *can't* share it. You directed an episode of RED SHOE DIARIES and an episode of THE COSBY SHOW! Therefore you're probably a Creeper! A Sex-Pest! (Ask Jay from RLM, I don't know.) And thanks but no thanks for the bad horror sequels HELLRAISER: BLOODLINE and THE BIRDS II: LAND'S END! Damn it! Anger words! Exclamation point.

PS more- The new commentary track sounds like it could be a pip.

PS even more- Maybe you aren't the Smithee I'm thinking of. Are you the director of the stuff I mentioned above or the one who saw Cats in the theater four times? Because both seem unforgivable.
Hell, I love this movie. So thank you as well.
(Apr 11, 2022, 13:43 pm)Meat Trademark Wrote: Thank you!

Now to try to find that subtitle track... Pinky Carruther’s Unknown Facts. Watching this flick with the original DVD commentary and the trivia subs is a wonderful *un-sense-dep* experience. And it will happen again, damn it! (Sorry I got so mad I used an exclamation point. It's probably just a cholesterol/chemtrail thing. You know.)

The file's still processing, but I'll try again later.

PS- Your movies suck! Sorry. I wasn't gonna say anything, but no legacy subtitle track? Screw you. I don't care that you paid money for the Steelbook and were kind enough to share it, and nor do I care that said Steelbook doesn't have said legacy subtitle track so you *can't* share it. You directed an episode of RED SHOE DIARIES and an episode of THE COSBY SHOW! Therefore you're probably a Creeper! A Sex-Pest! (Ask Jay from RLM, I don't know.) And thanks but no thanks for the bad horror sequels HELLRAISER: BLOODLINE and THE BIRDS II: LAND'S END! Damn it! Anger words! Exclamation point.

PS more- The new commentary track sounds like it could be a pip.

PS even more- Maybe you aren't the Smithee I'm thinking of. Are you the director of the stuff I mentioned above or the one who saw Cats in the theater four times? Because both seem unforgivable.

How dare you! I saw Cats in the theater four times AND directed those movies.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries whomybabydaddy 1,226 647,250 Yesterday, 19:00 pm
Last Post: doysh
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 69 22,106 Apr 25, 2024, 21:50 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 234 259,131 Mar 18, 2024, 22:43 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 29,218 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 6,987 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee