This Man's Friend Died in Ukraine (and he's a Russian)
(Jun 09, 2023, 14:21 pm)CaptButler Wrote:
(Jun 08, 2023, 19:47 pm)RobertX Wrote: CaptButler, tell us about Katie Hopkins a little more.

How about no.  Now who's trolling?

If you had bothered to do about ten minutes of searching, you would already know what you need to:  she's just another fame whore of no importance whatever.  She is forever embarrassing herself publicly.  There never was any reason to inject her into any (serious) thread concerning the Ukraine war.

This thread has taken on a definite S&M vibe.  Count me out.

Do what you want CaptButler, however I never injected Hopkins into this.
(Jun 06, 2023, 07:40 am)RobertX Wrote: I don't know CaptButler, I gained respect for RodneyYouPlonker over the years, some of which are from computers.

I agree that Putin is not a good guy, but if this Kate Hopkins is someone he would respect, then who are we to argue?

He did make one good point, and that's anyone can make a Youtube video log, whether it's Kate Hopkins or the guy in OP, very contradictory.

Who is lying? Who is telling the truth?

I believe the Russian that reported his friend's death was being genuine. I think it's an insult that RodneyYouPlonker would say that. Maybe he didn't mean it, but I think it's thoughtless. The man was calm, adheres to basic conduct, and not participating in vulgarities or innuendo.

Back to the point, maybe he is right about fake videos. But I know I'm definitely right on that the Russian diaspora is forming and getting stronger. The best parts of Russia may come after all! And the borscht, give me more borscht!
Of course he was being genuine, I am Russian myself and I agree with everything you have said in this thread about the ongoing war
(Jun 10, 2023, 05:49 am)rezwaki Wrote: Of course he was being genuine, I am Russian myself and I agree with everything you have said in this thread about the ongoing war

Do you have actual evidence to prove that?  If not then you can't just make comments like that.  Actually prove what you're saying by backing up your comment with proof otherwise go home and play with your Russian dolls.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US now has spent $60 billion for Ukraine Resurgence 1 7,065 Jan 28, 2024, 19:08 pm
Last Post: TheEvilEye
  More Russian Weirdness: Kremlin Behind Most Recent Putin Death Rumors CaptButler 8 3,513 Nov 09, 2023, 23:37 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  The REAL truth about what is happening in Ukraine... RodneyYouPlonker 1 5,764 Sep 23, 2023, 17:01 pm
Last Post: stts2
  EU to Launch Disinformation Tracker to Counter Russian and Chinese Lies CaptButler 2 7,466 Aug 26, 2023, 20:29 pm
Last Post: maskaw
  Nazi Is As Nazi Does: Russia Plunders Ukraine's Art Treasures CaptButler 9 10,236 May 04, 2023, 16:05 pm
Last Post: CaptButler