The REAL truth about what is happening in Ukraine...

Sounds like a lot of sense to me, don't be fooled by a lot of the propaganda that is going around on news stations, the truth is right here and these guys on Anonymous Official have the best scoop I've seen so far, believe what you want of course but I know firmly the truth behind this whole situation and the reality is not too good the lies are just what they want you to think...  Believe nothing on the mainstream, those people will make up all kinds of crap if they can convince people that it's real and if they get paid enough they'll do it over and over.
Yup, i been saying this for a year. "The smartest thing we can do is end this war". Trump will end this war. He's the only one that will do it. Putin won't listen to anybody else. But Putin doesn't really need Trump. If Trump can land on the scene, he has the best chance of stopping everything. But Trump is on the assassination list. Half of the US wants him dead before the next election. The Iranians want him dead before the next election. And all of our borders are wide open right now. And Trumps protection circle is just a few hundred feet around him. A Chinese woman was caught inside Mar A Logo while Trump was President. And the Democraps are engaged in crooked subtrafuge from the highest levels of our government. So who can do what and when? Now we got Shaun Penn on all the TVs that is on a national tour to whip up sympathy for more war. That is what Hollywood is doing. In support of the Bidens. Trump can't fight everybody. All he can do is lead a REAL insurrection to stop the insanity in America to turn everything around. And that means civil war to stop the Ukraine war.

People need to get a grip on that reality and decide if they are ready to do battle on American streets to take back our country. My buddy at work says it will never happen. He says he won't oil up his gun to go out armed and ready to shoot somebody else. There is no organization in the works to direct the people who to shoot at inside our country. And he's right. He thinks even if Trump is assassinated, people will be outraged, but then they will change the TV channel for the latest series episode.

It's hard to say what will move America. Black riots move all the time when their own is gunned down. But I think it's mostly driven by the opportunity to smash and grab at store merchandise for free stuff. Poor people can't get enough of free stuff. And riots beget more free stuff.

So believing the believable is half the battle. From there people need to be ready to act enmass with a purpose that everybody agrees on. Then everybody will know what the fight is for, and who the enemy is. Trump was the Jan 6 leader. And it will take a Trump to be the civil war leader. But Trump himself can't be a civil war leader. He is a peace leader until he is eliminated. That is when we will need a civil war leader. And I got no clue who that could be. And without one, American fighting will be basically riots all over the place to smash and grab at everything. The end of a riot is when all things are stolen and hauled away with buildings burning left behind. Destruction, but no civil war goals met. Just lawless theft and random dead bodies here and there.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US now has spent $60 billion for Ukraine Resurgence 1 7,294 Jan 28, 2024, 19:08 pm
Last Post: TheEvilEye
  This Man's Friend Died in Ukraine (and he's a Russian) RobertX 32 22,099 Jun 10, 2023, 11:40 am
Last Post: RodneyYouPlonker
  Nazi Is As Nazi Does: Russia Plunders Ukraine's Art Treasures CaptButler 9 10,578 May 04, 2023, 16:05 pm
Last Post: CaptButler
  FTX partnership with Ukraine is latest chapter in shady Western aid saga Resurgence 3 10,788 Dec 24, 2022, 12:13 pm
Last Post: CaptButler
  Video shows the shelling of the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant by Ukraine Resurgence 0 6,944 Nov 21, 2022, 15:22 pm
Last Post: Resurgence