Nazi Is As Nazi Does: Russia Plunders Ukraine's Art Treasures
Suitcase-shitting War Criminal No. 1 is hell-bent on outdoing Hitler and Goering:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/russi...-rcna77879
(Apr 06, 2023, 12:47 pm)CaptButler Wrote: Suitcase-shitting War Criminal No. 1 is hell-bent on outdoing Hitler and Goering:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/russi...-rcna77879

I guess you just wanna promote all your propaganda.  Fair enough mate but don't expect me to take any of it serious.  While you be doing all that I'll be somewhere else doing something different.  Good luck to you though...
(Apr 06, 2023, 12:49 pm)RodneyYouPlonker Wrote: Fair enough mate but don't expect me to take any of it serious.

No one asked you to.  Still, plundering another country's cultural heritage IS considered to be a serious war crime for which perpetrators have been prosecuted and punished.  But no need to let piffles like facts and evidence get in the way of your rant.  So sorry to interrupt your reading of The Daily Mail with my "propaganda".
(Apr 06, 2023, 13:06 pm)CaptButler Wrote: The Daily Mail

Ahh, the Daily Fail.. a bit like your thread really but nice try and keep trying harder next time. Never know you might do better who knows you might even get sponsored to write threads more often, you just never know your luck...
(Apr 06, 2023, 13:56 pm)RodneyYouPlonker Wrote:
(Apr 06, 2023, 13:06 pm)CaptButler Wrote: The Daily Mail

Ahh, the Daily Fail.. a bit like your thread really but nice try and keep trying harder next time.  Never know you might do better who knows you might even get sponsored to write threads more often, you just never know your luck...

Unlike your BFF, Comrade Haw-Haw, no one is paying me to say anything.  I have no craving for blood money.
You guys really need to take this to the Void.
It's okay if you want to call people Nazis and say that's what they are but not to forget that it was Russian people who saved all the people in the concentration camps from the Nazis.  If it hadn't of been for all those Russian people who came to save the day then even more people in concentration camps would have been killed so really this thread it goes to show how ridiculous you actually sound but I guess that's your business.  Like I said making such bold statements is not really healthy but please do carry on as much as you feel necessary...
(May 04, 2023, 04:25 am)RodneyYouPlonker Wrote: It's okay if you want to call people Nazis and say that's what they are but not to forget that it was Russian people who saved all the people in the concentration camps from the Nazis.  If it hadn't of been for all those Russian people who came to save the day then even more people in concentration camps would have been killed so really this thread it goes to show how ridiculous you actually sound but I guess that's your business.  Like I said making such bold statements is not really healthy but please do carry on as much as you feel necessary...

Ho-hum.  Yet another strawman argument, but with four-week-old treppenwitz this time (now who's being "ridiculous"?).  The original post obviously referred to one Russian in particular, not the Russian people in general.  Never mind though-- it would be such a shame to let facts, evidence and that pesky ICC in The Hague get in the way of your beautiful rant.*

*  Including in particular your diss of American and British troops who also liberated people from Nazi death camps.  Oh, those pesky historical facts!
(May 04, 2023, 05:12 am)CaptButler Wrote:
(May 04, 2023, 04:25 am)RodneyYouPlonker Wrote: It's okay if you want to call people Nazis and say that's what they are but not to forget that it was Russian people who saved all the people in the concentration camps from the Nazis.  If it hadn't of been for all those Russian people who came to save the day then even more people in concentration camps would have been killed so really this thread it goes to show how ridiculous you actually sound but I guess that's your business.  Like I said making such bold statements is not really healthy but please do carry on as much as you feel necessary...

in particular your diss of American and British troops who also liberated people from Nazi death camps.

Well no actually you are wrong there, it was the Russians who firstly managed to liberate the camps in Poland.  The Americans and British troops that came afterwards.  You can't just say this and that thinking it's all relevant facts because the truth is that Russians were the result of all those people being saved from the Nazis, it was purely down to their efforts you should check the history books.

The Russians are great people and I don't see anything wrong with their leader either.  Just because you're an American and you have a way of life, their way might be different from yours and just because their leader doesn't agree with your leader you can't expect them to be the same as you.  Really it's people like you who voted Biden in which was a massive mistake and it's your fault really you caused all this trouble.  Next time if you want to make a change for the better don't vote Biden in because you will make the same mistake again which is not good for your USA.

The Russians did amazing things during World War II and none of that should be forgotten in a hurry.  I don't care which Russian leader there is at the moment they just want to defend their own territory from the people who side with Nato because to them Nato is the enemy and they have to act depending on what situation the West is in.  Really voting in somebody like Biden you're going to get trouble all over the world, in my opinion Trump was better because he has more intelligence than Biden.  I don't see a problem with Putin I think the guy is okay in my book.  If you were Russian leader you'd probably be the same because you have to stand up for the country and you have to know how it works in the East but because you're brainwashed in your American way with your American left wing leader you moan and complain when things don't go your way.  That is why I'm not surprised by any of this and the reason why Nato is causing so much trouble.  Russians are awesome people that do amazing things in the world and USA is not just a great power either, Russia also has a lot to offer...
(May 04, 2023, 12:46 pm)RodneyYouPlonker Wrote: I don't see a problem with Putin I think the guy is okay in my book.

This explains practically everything--including your amorality, specious distinctions and hypersensitivity on the subject of the failing war of conquest in Ukraine.  You could have saved yourself a lot of time and trouble if you had mentioned this first.

What this doesn't explain is why did you choose to revive this thread a month later?  Was it the so-called "assassination attempt" on your little tin god this week?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US now has spent $60 billion for Ukraine Resurgence 1 7,253 Jan 28, 2024, 19:08 pm
Last Post: TheEvilEye
  The REAL truth about what is happening in Ukraine... RodneyYouPlonker 1 5,966 Sep 23, 2023, 17:01 pm
Last Post: stts2
  Attempted Coup or Civil War? Chaos Erupts In Russia CaptButler 14 11,638 Aug 23, 2023, 15:54 pm
Last Post: RodneyYouPlonker
  What does one do if he doesn't know anything about Pearl Harbour RobertX 3 9,537 Aug 22, 2023, 17:26 pm
Last Post: stts2
  This Man's Friend Died in Ukraine (and he's a Russian) RobertX 32 21,938 Jun 10, 2023, 11:40 am
Last Post: RodneyYouPlonker