The Last Drive In
(Oct 16, 2024, 09:21 am)taterboob Wrote: Has there been any Halloween specials announced? I assume they’re doing one, I just haven’t seen anything, and unless you’re on Twitter, you never know when this stuff is coming.

Joe Bob's Beezlebub Bash on October 25th.
Joe Bob Goes to the Drive-In 
by Joe Bob Briggs

I don't remember seeing this book up here. Apologies that PDF is all I got. Still, a fun read. Enjoy, mutants.
(Oct 16, 2024, 10:17 am)JBBFan Wrote:
(Oct 16, 2024, 09:21 am)taterboob Wrote: Has there been any Halloween specials announced? I assume they’re doing one, I just haven’t seen anything, and unless you’re on Twitter, you never know when this stuff is coming.

Joe Bob's Beezlebub Bash on October 25th.

“Two Special Guests”

Noooooo, why can’t it be just Joe Bob anymore? I tune in for his funny and informative take. Monstervision and the first couple seasons of TLDI felt like hanging out and having a beer with your cool uncle who knows a ton about movies. The constant revolving door of guests and increased presence of Darcy feels like notes from Shudder/AMC to me.
Someone (not me) has been posting Joe Bob tier films on Rumble. --- Note: These are not Monstervisions or The Last drive in, just the films --- I clicked around and many of them are HD. I think you folks will dig it.

https://rumble.com/c/Takemetothe80s
(2 hours ago)RowsdowerRevenge Wrote: Someone (not me) has been posting Joe Bob tier films on Rumble. --- Note: These are not Monstervisions or The Last drive in, just the films --- I clicked around and many of them are HD. I think you folks will dig it.

https://rumble.com/c/Takemetothe80s

Thanks, nice lineup of movies.  A beer and popcorn.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Last Slumber Party (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 14 4,375 Sep 14, 2024, 16:47 pm
Last Post: DingusMcGee
  last night's goodies are at /surf Zatteen 15 2,702 Sep 13, 2024, 17:26 pm
Last Post: ageekyguy
  The Last Airbender (2010) 1080p.BR.x265.AAC.5.1-Handy [12 GB] Handy 4 1,253 Jul 01, 2024, 17:11 pm
Last Post: jhs39
  The Last Man on Earth (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 9 10,089 Feb 07, 2024, 16:08 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  The Last Shark (HD upgrade) billythefist 8 5,920 Jul 27, 2023, 23:10 pm
Last Post: billythefist