The Last Drive In
(Oct 13, 2024, 22:36 pm)KinoQueen13 Wrote: THought I'd Share this with you guys. It's the FEar Fest Joe Bob's that I edited from the Just the Joe Bobs that hit shudder today. It is edited poorly due to tremors being bad so please don't hate. I tried. Just couldn't get the frame exactly lined up a couple times. 

Here ya Go.

It's also the actual movies and not the edited for Basic Cable versions they had to use on the broadcast. SO, boobies and Blood.

Thanks so much for doing an edit!
(Oct 14, 2024, 11:20 am)Mrloki Wrote:
(Oct 13, 2024, 22:36 pm)KinoQueen13 Wrote: THought I'd Share this with you guys. It's the FEar Fest Joe Bob's that I edited from the Just the Joe Bobs that hit shudder today. It is edited poorly due to tremors being bad so please don't hate. I tried. Just couldn't get the frame exactly lined up a couple times. 

Here ya Go.

It's also the actual movies and not the edited for Basic Cable versions they had to use on the broadcast. SO, boobies and Blood.

First thanks. 

Second, Runrunbill is missed! 

I never realized they censored the movies. That's the whole point of being on Shudder. No more TNT shenanigans. 

And thanks for stepping up!

THey don't censor on Shudder. This was broadcast on the AMC network along with the ap. So, the version of Friday the 13th is heavily censored there. There's some comments in the Drive-In Totals about that, you can ignore his rant on basic cable. lol THe normal seasons on Shudder are censor free. 

I am working on a better-quality version of both episodes since I really didn't like the job I did. I missed an edit for a segment in the first one. The second one is okay. The first is just a crock of doo-doo even with my issues. So sometime today it will be updated in the mega folder.
(Oct 14, 2024, 13:00 pm)KinoQueen13 Wrote:

Here ya Go.

First thanks. 

I never realized they censored the movies. That's the whole point of being on Shudder. No more TNT shenanigans. 

THey don't censor on Shudder. This was broadcast on the AMC network along with the ap. So, the version of Friday the 13th is heavily censored there. There's some comments in the Drive-In Totals about that, you can ignore his rant on basic cable. lol THe normal seasons on Shudder are censor free. 

I am working on a better-quality version of both episodes since I really didn't like the job I did. I missed an edit for a segment in the first one. The second one is okay. The first is just a crock of doo-doo even with my issues. So sometime today it will be updated in the mega folder.

Let us know if you make the update, but thanks so much for taking that on! I appreciate anyone who can do any of the editing!

To contribute and keep circulating those tapes, here is the unedited "Just Joe Bob" segments without the movie if you are a completest or have seen Friday the 13th 100 times already ^_^. 

https://mega.nz/folder/Zq8iCRQJ#DEu7TRXmAk3521vk8ZX9OQ

Here ya Go.

Awesome, thank you. Nice work.
I put in the folder 1080p versions that fix some of the editing mistakes in the first video. THey just look better at 1080. So, enjoy. Smile
(Oct 14, 2024, 22:44 pm)KinoQueen13 Wrote: I put in the folder 1080p versions that fix some of the editing mistakes in the first video. THey just look better at 1080. So, enjoy. Smile

Much appreciated!
(Oct 14, 2024, 22:44 pm)KinoQueen13 Wrote: I put in the folder 1080p versions that fix some of the editing mistakes in the first video. THey just look better at 1080. So, enjoy. Smile

Wooooo, thanks.
Maybe the real RunRunBill was the friends we made along the way?
(Oct 14, 2024, 13:00 pm)KinoQueen13 Wrote:

Here ya Go.

First thanks. 

Cool, good to know, thanks again!
Has there been any Halloween specials announced? I assume they’re doing one, I just haven’t seen anything, and unless you’re on Twitter, you never know when this stuff is coming.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Last Slumber Party (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 14 4,375 Sep 14, 2024, 16:47 pm
Last Post: DingusMcGee
  last night's goodies are at /surf Zatteen 15 2,706 Sep 13, 2024, 17:26 pm
Last Post: ageekyguy
  The Last Airbender (2010) 1080p.BR.x265.AAC.5.1-Handy [12 GB] Handy 4 1,254 Jul 01, 2024, 17:11 pm
Last Post: jhs39
  The Last Man on Earth (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 9 10,089 Feb 07, 2024, 16:08 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  The Last Shark (HD upgrade) billythefist 8 5,920 Jul 27, 2023, 23:10 pm
Last Post: billythefist