The Last Drive In
(Oct 01, 2024, 12:15 pm)Oh_Hi_Mark Wrote: What exactly IS "The Last Drive In"?
Is it another riffers thing? I can't decide if it's like a rifftrack or more like what Elvira used to do?

The term youre looking for is "horror host," much like my be-loved Elvira.  He's also more than a bit of a historian, The Keeper of Schlock Knowledge, if you will.  He's funny and always has more than a few interesting facts during the breaks.
(Oct 01, 2024, 15:25 pm)JetJaguar73 Wrote:
(Oct 01, 2024, 12:15 pm)Oh_Hi_Mark Wrote: What exactly IS "The Last Drive In"?
Is it another riffers thing? I can't decide if it's like a rifftrack or more like what Elvira used to do?

The term youre looking for is "horror host," much like my be-loved Elvira.  He's also more than a bit of a historian, The Keeper of Schlock Knowledge, if you will.  He's funny and always has more than a few interesting facts during the breaks.

Yes, "horror host" is *exactly* what I meant, thanks.
Anyone have the day of the dead episode?
(Oct 08, 2024, 06:20 am)Kaldur Wrote: Anyone have the day of the dead episode?

Here is the Day of the Dead episode.  I'll try and keep the link up for a few days. 

https://mega.nz/folder/UndTlLbQ#GxG3_xXCo0pS2LChBS2ILg
Tonight is the Friday the 13th Parts 1 & 2 double feature on AMC tv and AMC the live channel on streaming. Not sure if anyone is planning on uploading it, be it the full episodes or the Just Joe Bob segments when they drop this weekend, but would greatly appreciate it!
(Oct 09, 2024, 20:53 pm)burnout799 Wrote: Tonight is the Friday the 13th Parts 1 & 2 double feature on AMC tv and AMC the live channel on streaming. Not sure if anyone is planning on uploading it, be it the full episodes or the Just Joe Bob segments when they drop this weekend, but would greatly appreciate it!

Only the Job Bob segments will be available on Shudder, I have no clue if the full movies+Joe Bob segments will be on AMC+ but be aware they are the TV edits of both films which basically makes Friday the 13th movies almost unwatchable.  If I see the Joe Bob only segments go up on Shudder I may be able to provide them for a bit, but someone with AMC+ would need to see if the full version is available and upload them.
(Oct 09, 2024, 12:21 pm)Chad Pigeon Wrote:
(Oct 08, 2024, 06:20 am)Kaldur Wrote: Anyone have the day of the dead episode?

Here is the Day of the Dead episode.  I'll try and keep the link up for a few days. 

Awesome, thank you
(Oct 09, 2024, 20:53 pm)burnout799 Wrote: Tonight is the Friday the 13th Parts 1 & 2 double feature on AMC tv and AMC the live channel on streaming. Not sure if anyone is planning on uploading it, be it the full episodes or the Just Joe Bob segments when they drop this weekend, but would greatly appreciate it!

I hope someone can upload with the full cuts of the movies. Those edited versions are terrible. 
Anyone who uploads any JBB content is a hero!
Why don't you make a torrent on Piratebay with the JBB content?
Why does it have to be Mega or some invitations only tracker?
anyone else see this?

https://www.reddit.com/r/LastDriveIn/com...an_speaks/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Last Slumber Party (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 14 4,375 Sep 14, 2024, 16:47 pm
Last Post: DingusMcGee
  last night's goodies are at /surf Zatteen 15 2,706 Sep 13, 2024, 17:26 pm
Last Post: ageekyguy
  The Last Airbender (2010) 1080p.BR.x265.AAC.5.1-Handy [12 GB] Handy 4 1,254 Jul 01, 2024, 17:11 pm
Last Post: jhs39
  The Last Man on Earth (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 9 10,089 Feb 07, 2024, 16:08 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  The Last Shark (HD upgrade) billythefist 8 5,920 Jul 27, 2023, 23:10 pm
Last Post: billythefist