The Last Drive In
Hi kids... this is a link for Riff and few other things from elsewhere on this forum.

https://mega.nz/folder/V2E3WDpK#eFNg6Cre2fF5iP-KKivB9A

Thanks to the original poster/creator.
Thanks beatlbay!
Been A Lurker for awhile but pm me any way to continue, especially because Mega made this easy for someone like me....Wish it wasn't 4 months since I logged in because you can guess the ones I am missing....help appreciated and thanks to RunRunBill and the rest through the years!
Shudder just put out their list of Live Watch Parties for Friday nights at 9pm through Halloween and they are all filled in other than Oct.25, which is currently listed as TBA, so I think it's safe to assume that this is when we'll be getting our annual Joe Bob Halloween Special.
https://rapidgator.net/file/af1f473acfd7...M.mkv.html

Here is a Rapidgator link to "Galaxy of Terror" from the Nightmareathon that I managed to find, but if someone happens to have another source for this one, I would appreciate a PM or link.

Thanks
if anyone uses soulseek, search for rkmaroon123, sharing monstervision + TLDI + JB's Drive-In Theater. Can't guarantee quality but it's as comprehensive as possible. TLDI is up to date as of nightmareathon
(Sep 28, 2024, 14:03 pm)rkmaroon123 Wrote: if anyone uses soulseek, search for rkmaroon123, sharing monstervision + TLDI + JB's Drive-In Theater. Can't guarantee quality but it's as comprehensive as possible. TLDI is up to date as of nightmareathon

Thank you my friend... worked great.
Actually, thanks to everyone....
What exactly IS "The Last Drive In"?
Is it another riffers thing? I can't decide if it's like a rifftrack or more like what Elvira used to do?
(Oct 01, 2024, 12:15 pm)Oh_Hi_Mark Wrote: What exactly IS "The Last Drive In"?
Is it another riffers thing? I can't decide if it's like a rifftrack or more like what Elvira used to do?

It's a hosted movie show like Elvira, Svengoolie, or countless local acts.
(Oct 01, 2024, 12:15 pm)Oh_Hi_Mark Wrote: What exactly IS "The Last Drive In"?

A good example of Joe Bob's insights. He's funny and informative.

The Last Drive-In: The Convoluted History of the "Demons" series

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Last Slumber Party (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 14 4,375 Sep 14, 2024, 16:47 pm
Last Post: DingusMcGee
  last night's goodies are at /surf Zatteen 15 2,714 Sep 13, 2024, 17:26 pm
Last Post: ageekyguy
  The Last Airbender (2010) 1080p.BR.x265.AAC.5.1-Handy [12 GB] Handy 4 1,254 Jul 01, 2024, 17:11 pm
Last Post: jhs39
  The Last Man on Earth (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 9 10,090 Feb 07, 2024, 16:08 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  The Last Shark (HD upgrade) billythefist 8 5,920 Jul 27, 2023, 23:10 pm
Last Post: billythefist