TRUMP...what a bum...HOPE OVER HATE
'As I stated already, you won't believe anything I post.'

like whats comes out of Trumps's mouth

on average 20 lies a day, a day !
(Aug 13, 2019, 08:28 am)pa kettle Wrote:
(Aug 12, 2019, 17:08 pm)Headbanger Wrote: Before I delve too far into this, you should really cite your sources. The first article you copy pasted is already so biased in its first couple sentences as to be taken seriously. The most legitimate news organizations tend to make an earnest effort to minimize biased language.

A handful of quick rebuttals:

The U.S. President does not have the power to wave a wand and change the economy. Trump did not make new jobs, the economy made new jobs. The US economy operates in cycles and that we happen to be in a good cycle does not mean that Trump had anything to do with it. He loves taking the credit for it, but there's really no reason to believe that Trump has anything to do with the state of the economy being good right now.

The tax cuts passed by congress and signed into law by Trump have, as predicted, led to an increase in the federal deficit to an alarming level.

That the stock market hits new highs on a regular basis is not shocking. That's standard behavior for the stock market, to grow! That is not a pro Trump point so much as it is an expected behavior of the US economy.

The TPP was basically dead already by the time Trump took office, with Hillary promising its demise as well. Not really a credit to him.

As I stated already, you won't believe anything I post.

Its more than that. I have absolutely no good reason to accept anything you posted based on 1) No source citation 2) Very biased language indicative of no sense of objectivity about the Trump presidency, and 3) That precursory reading of your copy pasta revealed severe flaws in reasoning, indicating a lack of due diligence was done on the source, and quite possibly a lack of understanding of the underlying figures.
(Aug 13, 2019, 08:28 am)pa kettle Wrote: Its more than that. I have absolutely no good reason to accept anything you posted based on 1) No source citation 2) Very biased language indicative of no sense of objectivity about the Trump presidency, and 3) That precursory reading of your copy pasta revealed severe flaws in reasoning, indicating a lack of due diligence was done on the source, and quite possibly a lack of understanding of the underlying figures.

You're clearly brainwashed by the wrong-wing propoganda you've been absorbing.  Wait until the U.S. House Judiciary committee starts their impeachment inquiry hearings, and calls former Trump associates and White House employees who will testify under oath how Donald obstructed justice in so very many ways.  The facts I presented to you on the previous page are verbiable from countless sources -- REAL news .  You're limiting yourself if you don't read things that overwhelming disprove your false information.  But if you don't like to read, then I suggest you tune into the House Judiciary hearings on either C-SPAN or You Tube starting in September.
I'm skeptical that Trump will be impeached or pursued after his presidency ends. Impeaching him now might be a bad move, because it puts Mike Pence in the incumbent seat in time for the election, and Pelosi doesn't seem to be too interested in putting together an impeachment process. And a somewhat odd tradition of an incoming president issuing an executive pardon on the outgoing president means that he may not see a trial for anything he did prior to leaving office.

Also, Executive, it looks as though you quoted me, but your quote tags show pa kettle.
i agree with headbanger, Impeaching him now will do no good , best to chuck him out in 2020 however
i also agree with Executive, impeachment inquiry hearings should continue so we end up knowing exactly
what went on for the record , the facts, for everyone to see.
(Aug 13, 2019, 20:06 pm)Headbanger Wrote: I'm skeptical that Trump will be impeached or pursued after his presidency ends. Impeaching him now might be a bad move, because it puts Mike Pence in the incumbent seat in time for the election, and Pelosi doesn't seem to be too interested in putting together an impeachment process. And a somewhat odd tradition of an incoming president issuing an executive pardon on the outgoing president means that he may not see a trial for anything he did prior to leaving office.

Also, Executive, it looks as though you quoted me, but your quote tags show pa kettle.

No, I only quoted Pa Kettle and nobody else in my previous post.

Again an impeachment inquiry is not a full impeachment.  It starts in the House Judiciary committee and functions as a fact-finding mission to air publicly, and the results of that inquiry -- which could go on for several weeks --  will lead to Articles of Impeachment to be voted on in the full House later on.  If enough Congresspeople vote for impeachment, then they will go that route.... or not. Everyone knows the Republican-led Senate won't convict, but that's not the point.

I sort-of agree regarding Nancy Pelosi.  When she was first House Speaker in 2007, she failed to bring impeachment against George W. Bush for his administration going to war in Iraq due to their false intel plus the CIA torture that went on in Guantonomo Bay.   However, the list of Trump crimes and blatantly bad behavior ( such as the time The Orange One occasionally admitting on TV what he did wrong , firing James Comey because of the Mueller investigation into him ),  combined with what is now over 100 House Democrats pushing for impeachment.... Pelosi now seems to be heading in that direction as well.  She needs to stop worrying about those House members running in Red states getting re-elected, and do what the Constitution demands : Impeach.
(Aug 14, 2019, 08:53 am)Executive Wrote: I sort-of agree regarding Nancy Pelosi.  When she was first House Speaker in 2007, she failed to bring impeachment against George W. Bush for his administration going to war in Iraq due to their false intel plus the CIA torture that went on in Guantonomo Bay.   However, the list of Trump crimes and blatantly bad behavior ( such as the time The Orange One occasionally admitting on TV what he did wrong , firing James Comey because of the Mueller investigation into him ),  combined with what is now over 100 House Democrats pushing for impeachment.... Pelosi now seems to be heading in that direction as well.  She needs to stop worrying about those House members running in Red states getting re-elected, and do what the Constitution demands : Impeach.

I'm sure Pelosi has no doubts in her mind that Trump deserves impeachment and removal, and I seem to recall that she has said as much publicly.  At this point it is a strategy issue.  I suspect what she is waiting for is something that will "move the the needle" in the public mind toward a full-blown impeachment proceeding.  Indictments can do that.

Remember, Mueller made no less than fourteen criminal referrals from his investigation, twelve of which were fully redacted in his report.  Then there are the state investigations that we know of, making around twenty active criminal investigations.  Not only is that an assload, it is absolutely unprecedented for a US President.  Essentially, there are twenty or so ticking time bombs around Trump and his crime family, any of which could go off at any time.  In most cases, we don't know who the targets are, what the potential offenses are, or even how long the investigation has been ongoing.

Admittedly, some of these bombs will prove to be duds, in that they will result in no indictments, or indictments of minor figures for less serious offenses.  But to expect all twenty or so of these bombs to be duds is just whistling past the grave yard.  Things are very likely to get gruesome for Trump and his golden circle (i.e., relatives involved in his campaign and/or administration).  It's simply a matter of time.  If you think you've seen The Orange Menace go crazy, just wait.  It's going to get much, much worse.  I can only hope that when it's time for TOM to go on suicide watch the BOP won't fuck that one up too.

On a lighter note, I still prefer lightly singed billygoat to a great, gloppy pile of cold copypasta.    Wink
(Aug 13, 2019, 14:34 pm)Lipex Wrote: 'As I stated already, you won't believe anything I post.'

like whats comes out of Trumps's mouth

on average 20 lies a day, a day !

I have one last fact you can not argue with. President Trump won and he is your president. If you don't like it, leave America.
(Aug 14, 2019, 08:53 am)Executive Wrote: No, I only quoted Pa Kettle and nobody else in my previous post.

Look at your last post and the post above it. You quoted me, with the name in the quote tags  being pa kettle.

Quote:Again an impeachment inquiry is not a full impeachment.

I did not catch that distinction. My apologies. In spirit, I support impeachment - there's more than enough reasons to want Trump gone above and beyond differences of political opinion.

(Aug 14, 2019, 15:16 pm)pa kettle Wrote: I have one last fact you can not argue with. President Trump won and he is your president. If you don't like it, leave America.

Fail troll is fail.
@pa kettle

you don't like , you can F**K off , lol

no , i will stay and boot that S**T out in 2020.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worldly Trump. Lovem or hatem? stts2 1 170,173 Mar 03, 2024, 12:34 pm
Last Post: Aw-
  US grants immunity to Saudi's MBS over Khashoggi killing Resurgence 0 5,925 Nov 18, 2022, 14:33 pm
Last Post: Resurgence
  Africa slams West over asking the continent to pay $2.8 trillion for pollution Resurgence 0 5,599 Nov 16, 2022, 14:05 pm
  The three ‘norths’ combine over Great Britain for the first time in history Resurgence 0 4,830 Nov 09, 2022, 14:39 pm
  Portugal: 25th annual hot air balloon festival fills the skies over Alentejo Resurgence 0 4,760 Nov 09, 2022, 14:31 pm