Poll: Is trump right
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
42.86%
3 42.86%
no
57.14%
4 57.14%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Is trump right?
I don't think it's right. Angel
I think he's right, but he's not.

EDIT: On what issue is he right/wrong about?
Well, he certainly aint Left, so surely he is Right.  Big Grin
(Apr 29, 2024, 20:45 pm)stts2 Wrote: Well, he certainly aint Left, so surely he is Right.  Big Grin

good point for once
but the left/right dichotomy dont really apply to modern politics.
if anything there is more or less right and the lefties are just less right Smile
as for trumpie all i see is an overgrown spoiled brat with a soiled rumpie Smile
(Apr 29, 2024, 22:38 pm)ill88eagle Wrote: as for trumpie all i see is an overgrown spoiled brat with a soiled rumpie Smile

Well, they do say he has been farting in court.  Given his well-known MickeyDee's diet, that's hardly surprising.  He probably passes enough swamp gas to fill an airship larger and more dangerous than the Hindenburg.  O the humanity!
Trump is on the right. Now about what policy he supports? I post up the Wall Street Journal every day here and on other torrent sites. 
If I am a WSJ reader, you know I am on the right. 

So yeah, Trump is Right!!! MAGA!!! Big Grin

(Apr 30, 2024, 10:47 am)CaptButler Wrote:
(Apr 29, 2024, 22:38 pm)ill88eagle Wrote: as for trumpie all i see is an overgrown spoiled brat with a soiled rumpie Smile

Well, they do say he has been farting in court.  Given his well-known MickeyDee's diet, that's hardly surprising.  He probably passes enough swamp gas to fill an airship larger and more dangerous than the Hindenburg.  O the humanity!
Farts in court, well so do I. I fart all the time. 

Blazing Saddles has a great fart scene. 

Well, Trump can suck a Dump... truck full of glitter! Let's add some sparkle to that situation!
So what is he right about? Ive never heard him say anything that made any sense. Pic related.

[Image: l4L10uc.png]
The the Orange DoAllThe Rump is just a clown puppet cannonball in the Big Mac & Cheese of the conspiracy world we are corralled in.
Phallic emphasis on corralled which in my native language relates to culo (asshole). Allows for many deliciously devilish puns.

Why the PotUS is so important, after all? Symbol of the dominant country at a given moment? Icon of an era?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worldly Trump. Lovem or hatem? stts2 3 273,202 Apr 30, 2024, 05:27 am
Last Post: MaruTheAlmighty
  Evidence OSCE was working with Ukrainian military and Right Sector in Popasnaya Resurgence 0 5,305 Jun 14, 2022, 00:26 am
Last Post: Resurgence
  Right Sector neo-Nazis openly call for genocide against Russians, Greeks in DPR Resurgence 0 6,362 Jun 01, 2022, 01:08 am
  New book says Netanyahu urged Trump to strike Iran Resurgence 0 4,556 May 14, 2022, 17:52 pm
  Who in the Lord’s name gave the US the right? A question for Mr. Biden Resurgence 0 4,154 Feb 23, 2022, 22:56 pm