TRUMP...what a bum...HOPE OVER HATE
(Aug 14, 2019, 12:49 pm)CaptButler Wrote: I'm sure Pelosi has no doubts in her mind that Trump deserves impeachment and removal, and I seem to recall that she has said as much publicly.  At this point it is a strategy issue.  I suspect what she is waiting for is something that will "move the the needle" in the public mind toward a full-blown impeachment proceeding.  Indictments can do that.

Remember, Mueller made no less than fourteen criminal referrals from his investigation, twelve of which were fully redacted in his report.  Then there are the state investigations that we know of, making around twenty active criminal investigations.  Not only is that an assload, it is absolutely unprecedented for a US President.  Essentially, there are twenty or so ticking time bombs around Trump and his crime family, any of which could go off at any time.  In most cases, we don't know who the targets are, what the potential offenses are, or even how long the investigation has been ongoing.

Admittedly, some of these bombs will prove to be duds, in that they will result in no indictments, or indictments of minor figures for less serious offenses.  But to expect all twenty or so of these bombs to be duds is just whistling past the grave yard.  Things are very likely to get gruesome for Trump and his golden circle (i.e., relatives involved in his campaign and/or administration).  It's simply a matter of time.  If you think you've seen The Orange Menace go crazy, just wait.  It's going to get much, much worse.  I can only hope that when it's time for TOM to go on suicide watch the BOP won't fuck that one up too.

I agree with most of your comments, except a matter of semantics :  Can we please stop say "unprecedented" and "President" in the same sentence or paragraph ?  Or for that matter "lower the bar" when William Barr is part of the discussion. Exclamation Tongue
We know prisoners die in federal custody, yet that didn't stop Jeffrey Epstein from dying.  And I'm not convinced it's a murder, but that's a different topic....

(Aug 14, 2019, 15:16 pm)pa kettle Wrote:
(Aug 13, 2019, 14:34 pm)Lipex Wrote: 'As I stated already, you won't believe anything I post.'

like whats comes out of Trumps's mouth

on average 20 lies a day, a day !

I have one last fact you can not argue with. President Trump won and he is your president. If you don't like it, leave America.

Donald Trump is the illlegitmately-elected U.S. President.  He is NOT my president however.  And I'm staying in the USA because in spite of the blatant greed and corruption in government,  there's much about my country of birth that's been great for my entire lifetime.  Cool
Hope over hate! You can't say it enough! LOVE this slogan! Don't let the man with tiny hands win! [Image: 8kj879t7fw.png]
You can kill the virus by injecting/drinking disinfectant, lol, what a F Moron.
We have sunk so low, can it get any worse.

Roll on November
Do you think he really believes that? He's now saying he was being sarcastic when he said that.

One thing is for sure, love him or hate him, he can't speak... articulating is not his strong suit (something I can struggle with).

Playing devil's advocate, he was talking way over his head equating what kills stuff on the outside and using it on the inside... he should have deferred it to the professional doctors... These are the things he should say behind closed doors... Problem is he's too narcissistic and egomaniacal to think he shouldn't edit himself...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/24/politics/...index.html

his dangerous level of "knowledge" may allow him to think some of the components can be used, but the fake news twisted it into him saying he wants people to snort Lysol or something.  Just how I see it... But I don;t know either.

He doesn't realize people out there are dumb enough to actually try it. But he isn't smart enough to see that and that he can be reckless with his words, AND the media is drooling over his dumb statements.
When I see headlines like "CDC reminds Americans not to consume disinfectants" I have to shake my head and remember this fool is president because a significant number of voters thought he was the best choice. The fact that many people thought voting for the cheeto was a good idea is mind boggling, yet here we are. What is even worse is how many will do it again in November.
HERE WE GO !
(Aug 12, 2019, 09:52 am)pa kettle Wrote:    AHH found somebody to stick up for the morally bankrupt Trump.A few examples  you may want to fact check all your facts instead   of all the Bullshit .

Check this out.FACT CHECKER |  Trump repeatedly claims he passed the biggest tax cut in U.S. history, but it’s just not true.  He’s earned Four Pinocchios for this claim before — but repeated it 57 times in his first year as president.The best way to compare tax cuts (or spending plans) over time is to measure them as a percentage of the national economy. Inflation-adjusted dollars are another option, but a percentage of gross domestic product helps put the impact of the bill into context. Trump tax cut, according to Treasury Dept. data, is nearly 0.9 percent of GDP — compared to 2.89 percent of GDP for Ronald Reagan’s 1981 tax cut. Trump’s tax cut is only the eighth largest — and is even smaller than two of Barack Obama’s tax cuts.

WASHINGTON—The U.S. budget gap widened 38% in the first seven months of the fiscal year as federal spending outpaced tax collections.The government ran a $531 billion deficit from October through April, the Treasury Department said Friday, compared with $385 billion during the same period a year earlier, a 38% increase. Federal outlays rose 8%, to nearly $2.6 trillion, while revenues increased 2%, to $2.04 trillion—a record for the seven-month period.

Making America Great Again
Economy And Jobs
President Donald J. Trump Achievements

INCREASING JOBS FOR AMERICA’S WORKERS AND REVIVING THE ECONOMY:
President Trump put the American economy into high gear, which created jobs and increased wealth.

Under President Trump’s leadership, Congress passed historic tax cuts and relief for hard-working Americans. The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act:

Is the first major tax reform signed in 30 years.
    Federal revenues are increasing as the economy grows. April 2018 had a record surplus of $214 billion.
    Over 500 companies (507) have announced bonuses, wage increases, and new investments.
    Businesses have invested $482 billion in new, American projects and employees.
    More than 4.8 million workers received increased wages or bonuses (3.7% of all private workers).
    Provided $1.5 trillion in tax cuts to individuals.
    American families received $3.2 trillion in gross tax cuts and saw the child tax credit double.
    A family of four making $73,000 will get a cut of over $2,000-cutting their taxes in half.
    Nearly doubled the standard deduction.
    Repealed Obamacare’s burdensome individual mandate.
    The bill provides a 20% deduction for small business income, which means $415 billion tax cut.
    The President lowered the corporate tax rate was lowered from the highest in the industrialized world (35%) to 21%.

The U.S. Gross Domestic Product (GDP) grew at or above 3 percent for two quarters in a row for the first time in three years.

2017 third quarter GDP grew 3.2 percent.
    2017 second quarter GDP grew 3.1 percent.

2017 first quarter GDP grew 1.2 percent, and 2017 fourth quarter GDP grew 2.5 percent.

2018 first quarter GDP grew 2.3 percent. The best since 2015.

President Trump is unleashing economic growth and jobs. During his first year, nearly 3 million new jobs were created since January 2017 and the unemployment rate fell to 3.8 percent, the first time below 4% in 18 years.

The manufacturing industry created over 300,000 jobs.
    337,000 construction jobs have been created since President Trump took office, and construction employment stands at its highest level since June 2008.
    Fourteen states reached record low unemployment rates.
    The African American unemployment rate reached its lowest ever recorded.
    Job openings have reached 6.6 million, the highest level recorded. This competition should drive wage growth.
    Jobless claims reached the lowest level in 45 years (1973).
    The number of people dependent on food stamps has fallen by 2.6 million or 6.2% since January 2017.
    The number of people receiving unemployment benefits is running at the lowest level in 45 years.
    Average 3% growth the last three quarters- under President Obama, annual growth averaged 1.9%.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average hit record highs more than 80 times under President Trump, including closing higher than 26,000 points for the first time in its history.

Since President Trump’s election, more than $5 trillion in wealth has been created for the U.S. economy.

Economic confidence rebounded to record highs under President Trump because his pro-growth policies have and continue to put American workers and businesses first.

The Conference Board Consumer Confidence Index rose in November 2017 to a 17-year high of 129.5.
    The National Association of Manufacturers’ Outlook Index had the highest annual average in its history.
    Small business optimism has sustained record-high levels under President Trump according to the National Federation of Independent Business.

President Trump signed an Executive Order that expanded apprenticeships, recognizing the need for more quality alternatives to four-year college degrees.

The Executive Order set in motion a new process that makes it easier for businesses to create and scale apprenticeship programs, providing many more Americans access to an affordable education that leads to a well-paying job.

President Trump signed a Presidential Memorandum directing the Secretary of Education to prioritize STEM education with a particular focus on computer science.

Leading private sector technology companies and organizations pledged over $300 million to amplify the president’s computer science initiative. 

The Trump Administration prioritized the economic empowerment of women as a key element of our commitment to economic growth and gender equality.

This year, the Small Business Administration lent approximately $500 million more than last year in capital to women-owned businesses.

President Trump has rolled back unnecessary job-killing regulations beyond expectations.

In 2017, President Trump far exceeded his promise to eliminate regulations at a two-to-one ration, issuing 22 deregulatory actions for every new regulatory action.
    The Administration rolled back rules and regulations harming farmers and energy producers, such as the Waters of the United States Rule and the Clean Power Plan.
    Regional and community banks and credit unions got relief after President Trump signed legislation reducing harmful requirements imposed by the Dodd-Frank Act.

Since taking office, President Trump has advanced free, fair and reciprocal trade deals that protect American workers, ending decades of destructive trade policies.

Days after taking office, the President withdrew the United States from the Trans-Pacific Partnership negotiations and agreement.
    President Trump's Administration is working to defend American intellectual property from China's unfair practices through a range of actions.
    The President improved the KORUS trade agreement with the Republic of Korea, which will allow more U.S. automobile exports to South Korea with lower tariffs and increase U.S. pharmaceutical access to South Korea.
    American agriculture has gained access to new markets under President Trump.

The Longest Consecutive Positive Monthly Job Growth on Record - Total payroll employment grew by 213,000 in June 2018 (18,000 over forecasts) led by gains in professional and business services, education and health services, and, once again, manufacturing.

This is the longest consecutive, positive monthly job growth period on record (93 months).

New Good-Paying Manufacturing Jobs - Manufacturing jobs continue to outperform under this administration, with an average increase of 20,000 new jobs per month compared to 8,000 per month in the second term of the Obama administration.

Since President Trump was elected, the American economy has added 3.7 million jobs. One in every 10 of those jobs has been in manufacturing.

President Donald Trump’s economy beat expectations in August in an impressive month that saw 201,000 jobs added.

On average, President Trump has added 82,000 more jobs per month than President Obama.

Wage growth soared at its fastest pace since the Great Recession” and the unemployment rate held “near a generational low” of 3.9 percent.

Unemployment remains historically low, as the number of Americans filing for unemployment hit its lowest point since 1969. (Source: RNC Research)

Jim Koch, owner of the largest American-owned brewery, Boston Beer Co., praised the GOP Tax Cuts saying they helped him remain competitive with foreign companies who make 85% of the beer in the U.S.

Immigration
President Donald J. Trump Achievements

Facebook
    Twitter

PROTECTING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND OUR HOMELAND:
President Trump enforced immigration laws to protect American communities and American jobs.

President Trump called on Congress to fully fund a wall along the Southern border, to close legal loopholes that enable illegal immigration, to end chain migration, and to eliminate the visa lottery program.

President Trump pulled the United States out of negotiations for a “Global Compact on Migration,” a plan for global governance of immigration and refugee policy that may have compromised U.S. sovereignty.

Under President Trump’s leadership, the Department of Homeland Security took action to wind down the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program in an orderly fashion, following the assessment of the Department of Justice (DOJ) that DACA lacks legal authorization.

This action gives Congress the opportunity to consider appropriate legislative solutions, as required by our Constitution.

The Trump Administration rescinded the unlawful Deferred Action for Parents of Americans (DAPA) program.

The Department of Homeland Security launched the office of Victims of Immigration Crime Engagement (VOICE).

From President Trump’s inauguration through the end of FY 2017, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) made 110,568 arrests of illegal aliens, a 40 percent increase compared to the same time period the prior year.

Over the same time period, removals that resulted from arrests increased by 37 percent.
    Of the illegal aliens arrested by ICE, over 92 percent had criminal convictions or pending criminal charges, were ICE fugitives, or were illegal reentrants.
    In FY 2017, there was a 17 percent decrease in border removals, which shows the deterrent effect of strong interior enforcement.

The number of counties participating in the 287(g) program, which gives state and local law enforcement entities delegated authority by ICE to enforce immigration in their jurisdiction, has doubled.

In FY 2017, ICE conducted 226,119 removals. The proportion of removals resulting from ICE arrests increased from 65,332, or 27 percent of total removals in FY 2016 to 81,603, or 36 percent of total removals, in FY 2017.

The Trump Administration cracked down on sanctuary cities by improving the Administration of Federal grants to increase information sharing on illegal aliens.

SAFEGUARDING AMERICA’S COMMUNITIES:
President Trump protects American communities and restores law and order so Americans can feel safe in their communities.

The Department of Justice announced more than $98 million in grant funding to hire 802 additional full-time law enforcement officers.

President Trump signed an Executive Order to restore state and local law enforcement’s access to surplus Defense Department equipment through the 1033 program, including safety equipment.

The DOJ has worked with Central American partners to arrest and charge about 4,000 MS-13 members.

This includes the alleged leader of MS-13’s “East Coast Program.”

The Department of Homeland Security arrested 796 MS-13 gang members and associates in FY 2017, an 83 percent increase from the previous year.

President Trump signed three Executive Orders aimed at cracking down on international criminal organizations.

In June, Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced the creation of the new National Public Safety Partnership, a cooperative initiative with cities to reduce violent crime.

ENHANCING BORDER SECURITY AND IMMIGRATION ENFORCEMENT:

The White House negotiated $1.6 billion in border wall funding.
    Increase of more than 10% in ICE funding.
    Federal agents have seized nearly 1 million lbs. (981,000) of narcotics on the border.

U.S. Southwest Border apprehensions dropped from 5,093 in June to 3,938 in July. A difference of 1,155 apprehensions.

Plus, there's a lot more, but I don't think you will have an open mind read the facts for yourself.
(Nov 06, 2020, 09:47 am)connor17 Wrote:

Strange video!   Surely it was taken out of context. It's no secret that millions of taxpayer dollars were wasted by Republican presidents on Voter Fraud commissions.
Bush Jr. had one in the 2000s.  Two years ago, Donald Trump hired voter-suppression expert Kris Kobach, former Secretary of State in Kansas.Both of these commissions found almost no voter fraud!  

There is however election fraud -- a tactic long employed by Republicans such as the aforementioned Kobach,  Governor and former Secretary of State Brian Kemp in Georgia,  Governor Ron DeSantis in Florida, and others who threw out / blocked as many non-white and Democratic votes as they possibly could.

Indeed individual voter fraud is very rare. There was one woman in 2016 named Teri Rote, who voted for Donald Trump TWICE. It was the current president himself who earlier this year encouraged his base to do exactly that.   We're just not seeing anything like that on the Democratic side. Or for that matter voting by immigrants in this country illegally. It's not happening, because they simply don't want to risk deportation! It's not worth it to commit that kind of federal crime by anyone.
(Aug 13, 2019, 08:28 am)pa kettle Wrote:
(Aug 12, 2019, 21:43 pm)CaptButler Wrote: Pa to sum it up Trump is nothing but human waste.That is why he lost. Nothing to do with politics at all. Try assuming his personality in your relationships and see how many you have left.OMG man get your head out of the sand.

The illegal's should go back home if they are not satisfied. I don't think they were invited to cross the border. But, if you liberals want to help them, why don't you donate your money, NOT mine. Now call me racist.

(Aug 12, 2019, 17:08 pm)Headbanger Wrote: Before I delve too far into this, you should really cite your sources. The first article you copy pasted is already so biased in its first couple sentences as to be taken seriously. The most legitimate news organizations tend to make an earnest effort to minimize biased language.

A handful of quick rebuttals:

The U.S. President does not have the power to wave a wand and change the economy. Trump did not make new jobs, the economy made new jobs. The US economy operates in cycles and that we happen to be in a good cycle does not mean that Trump had anything to do with it. He loves taking the credit for it, but there's really no reason to believe that Trump has anything to do with the state of the economy being good right now.

The tax cuts passed by congress and signed into law by Trump have, as predicted, led to an increase in the federal deficit to an alarming level.

That the stock market hits new highs on a regular basis is not shocking. That's standard behavior for the stock market, to grow! That is not a pro Trump point so much as it is an expected behavior of the US economy.

The TPP was basically dead already by the time Trump took office, with Hillary promising its demise as well. Not really a credit to him.

As I stated already, you won't believe anything I post.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worldly Trump. Lovem or hatem? stts2 1 168,882 Mar 03, 2024, 12:34 pm
Last Post: Aw-
  US grants immunity to Saudi's MBS over Khashoggi killing Resurgence 0 5,920 Nov 18, 2022, 14:33 pm
Last Post: Resurgence
  Africa slams West over asking the continent to pay $2.8 trillion for pollution Resurgence 0 5,597 Nov 16, 2022, 14:05 pm
  The three ‘norths’ combine over Great Britain for the first time in history Resurgence 0 4,829 Nov 09, 2022, 14:39 pm
  Portugal: 25th annual hot air balloon festival fills the skies over Alentejo Resurgence 0 4,758 Nov 09, 2022, 14:31 pm